Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where to get STD/STI certificates  (Read 1168 times)

Offline megadik

Hi  :hi:

I am planning to do a tantric training. I need to provide a STD/STI certificate as a pre-requisite for the course as there will be some sexual contact.

I cannot do it in NHS GUM clinic as
   1) I should have a symptom to be treated ( I assume this is the case)
   2) I need to get a certificate in paper to show to the training institute.

I checked these threads which are speaking mainly about NHS GUM clinics.
        https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159753
        https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114375

List of test I need to do and provide certificate:
   - Syphilis
   - HIV
   - Hepatitis B
   - Gonorrhea (oral , rectal, genital)
   - Chlamydia (oral, rectal, genital)

What is the trustable and cheapest option to get these certificates.

Please help

Offline expeller

Offline bhudda

And can you link to details of a course that entails presumably unprotected sex with people who arent your regular partner?

Offline megadik

Have you tried looking on the web?  External Link/Members Only

Thanks Expeller.. I did try with a better search engine: google. The prices are exorbitantly high and I am not sure if they are trustworthy.
I would prefer to hear feedback from someone who had used or heard of it before.. and hence asking here in the forum.

Offline megadik

And can you link to details of a course that entails presumably unprotected sex with people who arent your regular partner?

Bhudda.. the course may involve sexual contact. However everything is protected - even touching other's private areas should be done with gloves.

Giving the course details may reveal my identity as it is only very small number of participants and it runs only once a year. Sorry!

Online scutty brown

Your base assumption is wrong: NHS clinics do screening tests as a matter of routine.
Tell them you're a bareback punter who shags Roms and Thais and they'll give you every test going. Once you've established they'll do the tests, THEN ask how much the paperwork is as an extra

Offline expeller

You could also ask the course organisers who previous students had used to obtain a certificate. After all it has to be done by someone they accept.

Offline megadik

Thanks scutty brown and Expeller..   :hi: :hi: 

will check them!

Online Bassman

They can’t tell you where to go? I mean they are asking for it.

I think the one in dean street will do it, at least I was told once they did. You’ll need to provide legit details though of course. I’m guess that’s. It an issue though?

Offline megadik

They can’t tell you where to go? I mean they are asking for it.

I think the one in dean street will do it, at least I was told once they did. You’ll need to provide legit details though of course. I’m guess that’s. It an issue though?

Thanks Bassman ... I have emailed them

I am also looking into NHS gum clinics. As 'Scutty brown' mentioned they are  providing certificate. But they need passport/driving license to give certificate, which I am ok with.

One thing I am not sure is if GUM clinics provide all (oral, rectal and genital) tests for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia ( Usually they do blood test or urine or  swab tests). Which I am going to check with the GUM clinic.

Once I am done, I will update here for everyone's reference.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 06:45:20 am by megadik »

Offline megadik

Quick update:

- NHS gum clinic are providing certificates. I need to show an ID to get the certificate. So if someone want a certificate, they can't use a fake details ( name, address,  date-of-birth etc)

- GUM clinics do  all (oral, rectal and genital) tests for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. We just have to ask them. They will provide a rectal swab. We need to collect the sample ourselves using rectal swab.  I was given a plastic container to collect urine for the Genital sample. The nurse collected the oral sample using a swab.

Thanks!  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:07:17 am by megadik »

Online webpunter

Various places offering private tests in Londinium, much quicker.  Ask for what you want

What does this tantra training mullarkey consist of ? 

No doubt plenty of munters, lezzers, hairy minges & benders.  There must, by the law of averages, be an occasional fittie

Despite the breathing & chakra bollox there must be an opportunity to get a decent rub & tug ?

Offline megadik

Various places offering private tests in Londinium, much quicker.  Ask for what you want

What does this tantra training mullarkey consist of ? 

No doubt plenty of munters, lezzers, hairy minges & benders.  There must, by the law of averages, be an occasional fittie

Despite the breathing & chakra bollox there must be an opportunity to get a decent rub & tug ?

private tests costs a lot of money.. while we can get the test in NHS gum clinics for free. I had time so didn't mind waiting for 3-4 days.

there will be sessions where participants will be fully naked. participants may be asked to touch each others genitals - strictly wearing gloves - of course with consent. The training organisers needs the certificates to make everyone feel safe in the environment.

I am not sure if there will be any rub and tug. Though I would happily enjoy :dancegirl: if that happens, I am not too keen on it. Sex is not my main agenda for this training. With the money I am paying for the training I could easily get a bunch of hot WGs, but I would prefer to do this training.

Tantra does involve breathing, chakra along with some spiritual elements, circulating energy inside body, more connection and ability to do hours of sex.
Suggest you do you own research if you are more interested in Tantra.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 08:38:46 am by megadik »