Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goddess Layla-Hersham  (Read 1295 times)

Stevensmiles

I contacted Goddess Layla a few days before our meeting.
Introducing myself and asking if I could place a booking.
She replied via the AW messaging system asking for some information about my likes and dislikes.
A date and time was agreed and I visited Goddess Layla.
Communication was only via the AW messaging system and although I personally would have preferred to speak on the phone before our meeting, in the end it made no difference.

Goddess is in Hersham not far from the station. Although parking is resident bays. It is possible to find somewhere close by if you have to drive.

The pictures of the Goddess portray her to be alluring and sexy. No face pictures but I can assure you she is stunningly attractive.

I love role play scenarios and I have to be honest and admit to loving worshipping gorgeous women.
Goddess Layla is a young lady built to be worshipped.
Her tease skills were merciless and I think I know women well enough to say that she enjoyed being worshipped.

As a domina she is best suited to those who want a bit of fantasy. She is definitely not for those wanting a full service.

A lovely environment, a gorgeous highly sexual young woman completely different from most.
I’m addicted already, what can I say.

If I had to sum this up and advise anyone who was thinking of contacting her.
Then your probably already aware of fetish play and a bit of BDSM.
If your pleasure is giving pleasure. Then you have found your goddess. As intelligent as she is beautiful.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Waterhouse

Well done that man and thanks for TOFTT... a scouting mission that paid off in spades by the sound of it.  She does look hot, too.  Glad you had a good time :thumbsup:

Stevensmiles

Well done that man and thanks for TOFTT... a scouting mission that paid off in spades by the sound of it.  She does look hot, too.  Glad you had a good time :thumbsup:

Not so much TOFTT ........ You messaged me saying if I knew anything about her  :dance:

I felt as if I was nipping in before you got your toes wet  :D

But you know what they say don’t you.
“He who hesitates, laughs last”

That’s not right is it. Sayings n stuff like that were never my best subject at skool.  :D

I’m still not completely sure how to write these reviews. As protocol demands etc so I’m sure I’ve missed things out.

I’ll try to clarify.

No extras on offer cos she is not a Chinese massage shop.
I suspect her enjoys list is as far as it goes.
Paid as advertised. £130 for 90 minutes of sensual and erotic play. Orally worshipped her as she demanded........ in the nicest possible way I have to add.

Shower facilities available.

Offline johnsurreyman

She Sounds intriguing! Not sure the best way to put this, but did you get to cum?

Or did you just worship her?

Stevensmiles

She Sounds intriguing! Not sure the best way to put this, but did you get to cum?

Or did you just worship her?

Hi John,

I have visited dominas in the past. (That’s DOMINAS and not the pizza place) where I’ve been told directly from the off. That any kind of relief is not allowed.
That’s not for me though.

Yes I did get to cum and yes it was not my hand on the trigger.  :D

Offline AxC

Offline johnsurreyman

Ah thats what I wanted to hear! ; ) thanks!

As someone just spotted she has just disappeared from AW today! Damn!

Offline Waterhouse

Ah thats what I wanted to hear! ; ) thanks!

As someone just spotted she has just disappeared from AW today! Damn!
"Damn" ... HAH! ... as if the fuck You would've paid her a visit anyway.

Probably rescinded her profile because of you.  You're a bit of a dark-horse ain't 'cha? Been lurking here for well over two years with zero contribution then you pipe up when someone posts a review that takes your fancy 'coz it's on your doorstep. 

Lazy, leeching, lurking WoS.

No offence  :hi:

Stevensmiles

"Damn" ... HAH! ... as if the fuck You would've paid her a visit anyway.

Probably rescinded her profile because of you.  You're a bit of a dark-horse ain't 'cha? Been lurking here for well over two years with zero contribution then you pipe up when someone posts a review that takes your fancy 'coz it's on your doorstep. 

Lazy, leeching, lurking WoS.

No offence  :hi:

Woah !!!!!     Calm down.
Remember the blood pressure.  :lol: :D

Offline johnsurreyman

Wow, you seem like a very angry man yondu! lol

So the first comment I put on here and I just get abuse, it’s hardly going to encourage me to write more is it?

Offline Waterhouse

Wow, you seem like a very angry man yondu! lol

So the first comment I put on here and I just get abuse, it’s hardly going to encourage me to write more is it?
Yeah, you're right... must have been having a 'prozac moment' - apologies fella.  A couple of days in the Baltics has chilled me out again.
 :hi:

Offline johnsurreyman

Ha! No worries mate, I have been out the game for a while, but you are right I should contribute more!

So tomorrow I will write a few reviews on my latest experiences  :thumbsup:

Offline Waterhouse

Ha! No worries mate, I have been out the game for a while, but you are right I should contribute more!

So tomorrow I will write a few reviews on my latest experiences  :thumbsup:
Good on ya, that man.  :hi: