Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Failed meet  (Read 586 times)

Stevenfun

Had the horn and decided to contact
External Link/Members Only

Not writing a review as the booking never got to confirmed sadly.

Comms were good, well spoken English lady, but we hit a stumbling block when she gave me instructions to park in a specific place and I said I would walk.

She needed to see my car registration plates.
Or she won't see me.

She apologised so no real issue here.
A damned shame as she looked right up my alley and could have converted to a regular as often in the area. (Newbury in this particular case)

Just thought I'd drop a heads up for those of you that value your privacy.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:46:02 pm by Stevenfun »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the heads up. I wonder who actually goes through with the punt if they know she's capturing personal details like that. I suppose if she sent some pics of her passport details, that would be ok.

Stevenfun

She didn't mention it until it became a specific issue so I would hazard most punters are unaware.
But when it became an issue she was quite frank.
Supposedly for her own safety.
Whether you believe that she can be discrete or not is up to you.
She has limited ukp feedback but it is positive. Which encouraged me to attempt the booking originally.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 05:14:18 pm by Stevenfun »

Offline theoldmaggot

First and most important number one rule for car users.

Never park where the WG tells you to.

TOM

Offline Fuzzyduck

She didn't mention it until it became a specific issue so I would hazard most punters are unaware.
But when it became an issue she was quite frank.
Supposedly for her own safety.
Whether you believe that she can be discrete or not is up to you.
She has limited ukp feedback but it is positive. Which encouraged me to attempt the booking originally.

Some other reviews mention she suggests where to park. Seems its to capture car reg details. I understand the motivation, but it's deceptive to do this without permission. Like being filmed.

Stevenfun

In that case this specifically invalidates any attempted booking with this sp.

Offline nigel4498

She needed to see my car registration plates.
Or she won't see me.

I rarely use my car to punt normally using train and taxi.
Wonder what her response would be to that  :unknown:

Offline Waterhouse

I rarely use my car to punt normally using train and taxi.
Wonder what her response would be to that  :unknown:
Same in my case lately, although TBF I only arrange bookings in central London these days.  Have only used the car once earlier this year for a booking and parked it way from the house and around a corner.

If an SP did try to instruct me where to park though, I would tell her that I'll park where I feel it best to, and not where she says.

Online Derrick101

Got to catch-up with the review in good time, but I had no such issue when I saw her a couple of weeks ago.
Was told where to park, so I ignored that, but the place where she suggested was about 200 yards away from her apartment, and definitely not in sight.

The review will be a neutral BTW.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 06:01:05 pm by Derrick101 »

Stevenfun

Maybe I dodged a lackluster punt.
If you aren't having those issues.... perhaps I put her off on the phone and that was her excuse.