Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Questions about House of Divine, London and Gina Snake.  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Clooney

Hey guys.

Wanted to ask something about HOD in London.

I seem to recall that there is a cum twice limit whilst there, and wondered if anyone can confirm or otherwise?

Im keen to spend some time with a couple of their ladies. I fancy a bit of Gina Snake for sheer utter filth, Chloe and maybe Delta  White, and whilst £120 per hour looks good value, I usually book extended punts, 2 hours being standard, and wondered firstly if they would do a 2 hour booking, and secondly if I could cum more than twice.

I hate having a limit placed on the amount of times I can cum. Depending on pace and mood, it could be twice, it could be five times, but I'd like the choice to be mine.

Also, I am always very partial to spunking in the lady's mouth. Not many of the girls on HOD have it on their profiles. Gina Snake suggests a "full on PSE" which I'd assume includes CIM.

Can anyone tell me if they have experience in these matters at HOD?

Cheers.

Clooney
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:51:26 pm by Clooney »

Offline smiths

Hey guys.

Wanted to ask something about HOD in London.

I seem to recall that there is a cum twice limit whilst there, and wondered if anyone can confirm or otherwise?

Im keen to spend some time with a couple of their ladies. I fancy a bit of Gina Snake for sheer utter filth, Chloe and maybe Delta  White, and whilst £120 per hour looks good value, I usually book extended punts, 2 hours being standard, and wondered firstly if they would do a 2 hour booking, and secondly if I could cum more than twice.

I hate having a limit placed on the amount of times I can cum. Depending on pace and mood, it could be twice, it could be five times, but I'd like the choice to be mine.

Also, I am always very partial to spunking in the lady's mouth. Not many of the girls on HOD have it on their profiles. Gina Snake suggests a "full on PSE" which I'd assume includes CIM.

Can anyone tell me if they have experience in these matters at HOD?

Cheers.

Clooney

In my experience there isnt a cum twice and your out policy at HOD, at least not in an hours punt, its cum unlimited.

HOD charge £130 an hour not £120. You would need to speak to the receptionsit about 2 hour bookings and what specific WGs offer BUT bear in mind HOD arent averse to lying, after all they are owned by the Divines, a couple of total lying arseholes if they think they can get away with it. Hopefully punters you find credible will post about the specific WGs you are interested in.

Offline Clooney

Thanks Smiths.

I have in the past had good recommendation for Chloe, but not Gina Snake.

I have no knowledge of 'The Divines' would you PM me with any specific instances of such behaviour if you don't feel comfortable posting them here?

Cheers.

Clooney.

Offline smiths

Thanks Smiths.

I have in the past had good recommendation for Chloe, but not Gina Snake.

I have no knowledge of 'The Divines' would you PM me with any specific instances of such behaviour if you don't feel comfortable posting them here?

Cheers.

Clooney.

The Divines generally offer a good service as they are shit scared about getting negative reviews. He has been banned off here, but if they can they will take the piss. Examples of this are they will get the WGs to try to cut bookings short as they do back-to-back bookings which suits both the WGs and the Divines.

When HOD 2 was at Maida Vale the clock had a tendency to move forward swiftly, the receptionist fixed it. Be aware of these things if you punt through HOD.

mrhappypants

I've had personal experience of exactly this; you won't get the time you pay for.