Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric massage - Yolanda or any in; Earl's Court, SW5, SW7, SW10  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Tom432

External Link/Members Only

Saw Yolanda and she was exceptional. Not a young fit woman but her experience shows clearly. All about you, close your eyes and be in heaven..

Best in earls court right now. But anyone know some proper tantric massages in earls court at the moment? Used to see Venus and Sophia and now seems a drought in south west London for proper tantric massages...

Oh and those that can afford her. Best experience of my life has been tantric with Emma

Need someone like her in SW but just as pro but not as expensive

Offline KPL

Thanks man, been looking for a good tantric in SW area, did you go for 60 min floor or table?

Offline stonebow1

Her website seems to explicitly suggest that very little touching is permitted. Was she as reluctant to let you cop a feel during the actual session?

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for this contribution Tom 432.
I am not really sure whether this is actually a review about Yolanda? In which case could you please elaborate on the session she provided? Including cost, duration of session, extras etc?

Or if you are requesting information about other tantric service providers in South West London? In which case, you should have posted this in the Regional Boards.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tom432

Thank you for this contribution Tom 432.
I am not really sure whether this is actually a review about Yolanda? In which case could you please elaborate on the session she provided? Including cost, duration of session, extras etc?

Or if you are requesting information about other tantric service providers in South West London? In which case, you should have posted this in the Regional Boards.

yeah sorry guys new to this posting and just wanted any recommendations for tantric in SW7/5/10 etc.

so to answer questions above quickly. For tantric I go for one way street. I don't look to cop a feel or me to do anything, that's a whole other service and people I see. Tantric is close eyes and let them work their magic. Yolanda is not the youngest or fittest but Jesus she knows what she's doing. But sometimes you need a bit more and emmatantric is the best I've seen, mind blowing, but pretty pricey.

Was hoping for some other suggestions but clearly in the wrong place to post. So I should post regional? (how...)

Offline KPL

Thanks for clarifying this Fully Sated, you might have saved me from wasting my time and hard earned cash!