Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: luciana hot senorita - any experiences?  (Read 722 times)

Martini10

I'm coming to Edin for few days and would like to have 2 good punts. A check of our trusty AW and I fancied this girl

External Link/Members Only

Latina, good coments, physical not top but good enough, seams friendly.

Other suggestions currently on duty these 4 days are welcomed

Cheers

Offline RandyRob69

No first hand experience but an experienced punting budy I've known for yonks persuaded me to remove her from my hot list.

He definitely said she was much older than her pics & stated age. "Well passed her sell date" altho yes, I think, he said he stayed because she was friendly or welcoming.

If you do go, suggest you should be prepared to walk!

My top two would be Bonnie Scotland and JessEdin (altho she was a no show recently!).

Good luck!

Online myothernameis

I'm coming to Edin for few days and would like to have 2 good punts.

Joined 30 July 2013, last but not most recent post, 13 Aug 2013, so what have you been doing for the last 5 years

Martini10

Thanks Rob, wished to hear different music, but i'm after Latinas or perhaps Asian, first preference, usually a tenner or more cheaper from barbie girls. I'll check the one u suggested. On Aw there is also a Brazilian girl, but she has the proud-of-herself look which turns me down.

Martini10

To the other poster...

Not really relevant, but I used to live in Edin, and now visiting for a week. Hope you have suggestions too
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 11:57:41 am by Martini10 »

Martini10

My top two would be Bonnie Scotland and JessEdin (altho she was a no show recently!).

I searched for them on Aw but not found. Do you have a link.

Online Forthports

No first hand experience but an experienced punting budy I've known for yonks persuaded me to remove her from my hot list.

He definitely said she was much older than her pics & stated age. "Well passed her sell date" altho yes, I think, he said he stayed because she was friendly or welcoming.

If you do go, suggest you should be prepared to walk!

I saw her this week and would agree completely with your pal. I’d say at least ten years older than the claimed age of 33 with the accompanying issues like a bit of extra padding around the middle. But, like your pal, I stayed and ended up having a good time. She’s passionate with lots of full on snogging and she’s a good laugh- both of which go a long way with me. Glad I stayed as she gave me an awesome OWO and CIM. I’ll write a review when I’ve decided if she scrapes a positive or should get a negative for the misleading age and photos. Some might have understandably walked.

Good luck!

Offline RandyRob69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   (In Glasgow for a few days but will be back in Edinburgh soon, I believe. Suggest you might want to e-mail her on blondebombshell.bs@gmail.com

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Name Not Found

Bloody hell man, have you used a computer before? Stick their name into the AW nickname search box! Also, plenty reviews on here if you take a minute to look.

Chances of a reliable Latino or Asian in Edinburgh is minimal. If you want a guaranteed good punt go for Sam. She's tiny so you can close your eyes an pretend she's Asian  :lol:

Martini10

Hi guys, thank you so much. I did search "jessedin" on Aw (main search page/search by member name) and no results found. This Sam looks to be the girl of my desire. I also hotlisted JessEdin but more busty and Scottish that I found appealing is Lizie XOX

OK I discarded senorita for the moment

P. S. Yesterday I tried lonely monica, Romanian, and had the most misfortune event of my life, I felt like Mr bean and she is unfriendly and rude. Maybe I write on the other post
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 06:40:20 am by Martini10 »

Offline auldie63

Surely you been on here long enough to know you don't search on here using their name but the number in their AW link.
Also it's a fairly good rule to avoid Romanians just on principal as they mostly give shite service, only go near those with several +ve reviews by respected members on here.

Martini10

I was not using Aw and this forum for 4-5 years. Now I got back the knowledge. Sry and thanks for yr help.