Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyler_Moore Glasgow Tour  (Read 1428 times)

Offline MGDC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had this one on my HL for a while and just noticed shes coming to Glasgow next week. Looks right up my street and long lists of likes too :lol:. But getting mixed vibes from the info on here. No reviews and links with a known TS who advertises as a female :thumbsdown: Also there is feedback on her AW saying shes a TS which she replied positively back to. Wouldnt mind if she advertises as a TS as its one for the bucket list but is anybody considering TOFTT?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I haven't visited or even seen the profile before but looking at that 3rd pic on the page it's definitely a guy imho.

If that floats your boat go for it.

Offline FBman78

Defo a manly arse. Not for me, but hey if you like a bit extra it is a bargain price! :D

Offline auldie63

For £180 hh surely must be cheaper to just go to the Waterloo and pick a guy up?  :scare: :dash: :hi:

Offline MGDC

Not worth the risk for that amount too. Shame as I had a look at one of her movie clips and she looks hot. But for that amount you want to be knowing what ur plowing at least!!

Offline JackDee

Yep she is on Birchplace as a TS under another name  External Link/Members Only[pp_gal]/3/

Offline thedude888

Yep she is on Birchplace as a TS under another name  External Link/Members Only[pp_gal]/3/

Thank you. Dodged a bullet.

Offline MGDC

Great piece of research Jack cheers. Will defo give it a miss now. Funny thing is if she advertised as a TS I would be tempted  but to advertise as a female is out of order.

Offline myothernameis

Defo a manly arse. Not for me, but hey if you like a bit extra it is a bargain price! :D

If you look at her gallery photo's, the one marked new red lingere click on photo and enlarge, clearly it dosn't look like a normal pussy

Offline seeker

:scare: FFS
Punting has so many risks attached to it ...
But for a  TS to openly lie and advertise himself as a women is just 100% wrong imo ...
He should advertise as a TS ,then those wanting to visit ,can .
Some unsuspecting punter is going to get a shock  :scare:

Offline bushman

Not worth the risk for that amount too. Shame as I had a look at one of her movie clips and she looks hot. But for that amount you want to be knowing what ur plowing at least!!
Plowing a rough field thats all...girl with stubble. :lol:

Offline MGDC

Now you put it that way 250 an hour seems a bargain :D :D
Plowing a rough field thats all...girl with stubble. :lol:

Offline The Man With No Name

If you look at her gallery photo's, the one marked new red lingere click on photo and enlarge, clearly it dosn't look like a normal pussy

Agreed. Something ain't quite right there.

Also there is feedback on her AW saying shes a TS which she replied positively back to.

Saw the TS feedback you're referring to about 3/4 down the page, but not the positive reply you mention. Not trying to nitpick, just genuinely interested in case there's some less-obvious AW feedback feedback issue I'm missing.

Now, we all know that many post-op trans hookers list themselves as female. It's wrong, shameful and unfair on punters, but it still happens and many fall for it. The bigger issue that I don't understand, however, is the fact that she - like what seems to be the vast majority of trannies on Birch Place - list themselves as pre-op. Yet, as per that AW snap mentioned above, it very much seems she's had her manhood rather conspicuously hacked off. Again, this no doubt applies to many others on BP that very much appear to be post-op but also list themselves as pre.

Am I missing something pretty fundamental here? Or is it actually just a case of them all doing very skilful Buffalo Bills and the reality of a booking would literally be this -
External Link/Members Only  :scare: :lol: