Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Buchanan st  (Read 2374 times)

Offline northernred

Hi guys, Im going to be arriving at Buchanan st bus station before catching a flight later hoping I have time for a quick punt/massage but dont have much time, any recommendations close to the bus station?

Thanks in advance

Offline Boinky

£3 in a taxi would take you down to St Enochs centre and a stones throw from Sexy.Emma.xx  - External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed girl on here. Possible problem is that she appears to be in Manchester at the moment, don't know if she's just doing a short tour or what.

Most of the massage places I've been looking at in the city centre are completely legit but I'm happy to learn otherwise from folks who may know more.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 09:47:42 pm by Boinky »

Offline northernred

Thanks, she looks good and well reviewed but as you say, out of town.

camcorder

Also down near St Enoch centre: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only not sure of her availability at the moment

Offline northernred

Thanks, she could be and option, 40ish milf just my cup of tea

Offline Boinky

She does have a fair few comments I've read on here she's a bit of a loon.

I'd read her reviews and do a forum search on her.

40ish milf just my cup of tea

According to her profile she's 30. I'd say according to her photos you're a lot closer to the mark.   :P
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 04:03:28 pm by Boinky »

Offline stenven

Banned reason: Bad attitude + leech with no worthy posts in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Boinky

I'd disagree with that.

Avoid unreviewed Romanians, yes. Avoid all EE, not necessarily.

Offline The_Don

avoid EE :manhater:

Having punted a few, W/G of different nationalities, one thing is clear to me. Never External Link/Members Only by where their from, because that External Link/Members Only a lot.