Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violet Cherry Xo - Essex - Poor Comms?  (Read 587 times)

Offline pepsicolaboy

I think she is in Basildon from previous reports.

Tried booking her recently with text and calls, text back available and nice emojis and then goes dead.

Is she conveyer belting customers in the bedroom and hence no replies, or does anyone know if you have to be very persistent to book due to poor comms?  :unknown:

:hi:

Offline Danbob2

I’ve tried her a few times and only got a reply back when I asked about her only fans

Offline fastnet

Tried to book in Novermber.
She texted back that she would send a text to confirm and a postcode.
Nothing recieved.

Offline milfhunter67

I wouldn't bother, she's not very good. Booked her on a spur of the moment thing a few months back basically because she was the only one who answered her phone on the day.
She's morbidly skinny, wears a shitty wig and huge fake lashes and nails. Not my type at all. Terrible blowjob and then when I tried to fuck her she started bleeding
 Cleaned up and she wanked me off. It was such a horrible experience but she persisted and said "do you usually take this long" (it was a 15 minute session btw).
I said no, not usually
She looked at me with great offense 😂
So yeah, I'd avoid

Offline pepsicolaboy

I wouldn't bother, she's not very good. Booked her on a spur of the moment thing a few months back basically because she was the only one who answered her phone on the day.
She's morbidly skinny, wears a shitty wig and huge fake lashes and nails. Not my type at all. Terrible blowjob and then when I tried to fuck her she started bleeding
 Cleaned up and she wanked me off. It was such a horrible experience but she persisted and said "do you usually take this long" (it was a 15 minute session btw).
I said no, not usually
She looked at me with great offense 😂
So yeah, I'd avoid

Sorry for your shit punt, what a train wreck

Will avoid, thanks

:hi:

Offline jd69davies

The comms are the best bit!

Met her beginning last year, hard to think of anything positive to say except her apartment was quite nice! Far far too skinny, no tits at all, ridiculous make up.

Don’t be tempted by the photos, she is a car crash unfortunately