Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessandra Mondavi, newest Diva  (Read 2150 times)

scoobydoo88

Looks like a very attractive new addition to the Diva group.

Alessandra Mondavi
External Link/Members Only

My plan A for my next punt but it won't be until this weekend at the earliest. If anybody happens to TOFTT before me I'd love to know what to expect!

vw

You missed last number of the link by the looks of it.

scoobydoo88

You missed last number of the link by the looks of it.

Sorry you're right. Correct link:
External Link/Members Only

Offline azrael

Best of luck, looks intresting enough

Dodo

She looks a darling i would guess a size 10 with C cup. What makes you think she is a Diva group girl??

Offline Juankerr

What makes you think she is a Diva group girl??
Same profile layout and the photos are a dead giveaway.

Looks very tasty  ;) All the best scooby if you go for it  :thumbsup:

scoobydoo88

She looks a darling i would guess a size 10 with C cup. What makes you think she is a Diva group girl??

It's a similar profile layout to the other Divas and also in her pictures it's the same decor, furniture and poses as some of the others.

scoobydoo88

Juankerr, I must have been typing as you posted!

Offline Juankerr

Juankerr, I must have been typing as you posted!
:drinks: Nice find scooby she looks very promising!

getonit

Awww jeez scoob I was going to try and reign in my punting as have been overdoing it of late and now you show me that stunner. Yes , please , someone TOFTT and tell us she is crap !

Offline Kerosene

Divas need to add to their number now a few of them have moved to London.

So hacked off... missed out on Paris Lamour...

Offline azrael

If she was a diva, not saying she isnt. But under her name it would say divas group as a link  :unknown:

johnnyboy61

She looks nice, but why do so many good looking WGs use professional photos? We all know that they are unlikely to look like that, and her other amateur shots are for me far more enticing.

Dodo

She looks nice, but why do so many good looking WGs use professional photos? We all know that they are unlikely to look like that, and her other amateur shots are for me far more enticing.
Couldn't agree more. A nice looking girl in a poxy telephone photo means far more to me than a photo shopped effort.

scoobydoo88

Couldn't agree more. A nice looking girl in a poxy telephone photo means far more to me than a photo shopped effort.

+1

Offline Juankerr

If she was a diva, not saying she isnt. But under her name it would say divas group as a link  :unknown:
Fair comment azreal. If you check out the galleries of all the other Diva's girls though you would recognise that the décor and furniture are the same. They also have a similar profile layout and are also Hungarian.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 06:11:09 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Demistify

Here's another one. That's a cracking body for an older woman. External Link/Members Only

scoobydoo88

Quite often they don't add the link straight away, sometimes not even on the girls first visit to Birmingham. I've noticed the same with a lot of their new additions over the last year.

Offline Juankerr

Here's another one. That's a cracking body for an older woman. External Link/Members Only
Beat me to it Eric, just saw that one!!  :hi:

Offline saf1976

Romanian!!!!!

Sergei!!!!

She is part of ISIS and will chop your cock off and put it on Liveleak!!!!

... OK think that should stop the plebs booking her so she is free tomorrow. Where are the Divas based? I have seen of the group before but not seen 1 so worthy so as to suffer the A45 on a Friday afternoon. Do you deal directly with her or is a receptionist involved.

getonit

I'll give you the info so long as you tell me after if her tits are fake or not  :P   

If you look at my review of Claudia fox and mona montecarlo it will give you some useful info on comms. 

Offline saf1976

I'll give you the info so long as you tell me after if her tits are fake or not  :P   

If you look at my review of Claudia fox and mona montecarlo it will give you some useful info on comms.

Cheers for the info. I was tempted to go over tonight but left it a tad late now.

Looking at her pg I am going to confirm fake.

getonit

No problem SAF , it also looks like someone has beaten you to her. Who is this jeffallen anyway , is he a member of UKP I wonder as nearly every girls AW feedback I see he has been there!

Offline saf1976

He does get about a bit the lucky bugger. He does appear to be very positive but i'm sure she will be decent given the group.

Have the fake baubles put you off?

Ming

No problem SAF , it also looks like someone has beaten you to her. Who is this jeffallen anyway , is he a member of UKP I wonder as nearly every girls AW feedback I see he has been there!

I do wonder about this jefallen, he appears so often on girls feedback and I have even seen some where the girl has commented "thanks for the positive but we haven't met"  Makes me wonder if he isn't some stooge?!