Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What are Travelodges like for outcalls?  (Read 1358 times)

Offline torbayfecker

Are they key card now or still a key on a massive tag? Looking to get a outcall to one tomorrow but work have stitched me up in one of these shitholes.

Online RandomGuy99

It varies by hotel. Some have receptions midway up the hotel and they seem to be ok.

I find the beds are too high now in Travelodges.

I am sure others on here will have more up to date information.

Offline torbayfecker

It varies by hotel. Some have receptions midway up the hotel and they seem to be ok.

I find the beds are too high now in Travelodges.

I am sure others on here will have more up to date information.

Could you drop me a DM please? After more specific info but don't want to post location on here

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
In my experience they have all been keycarded.

Offline torbayfecker

In my experience they have all been keycarded.

Thanks, that helps.

Offline anonymouse72

Key card in every one I've stayed in for the last few years, which is a few. Relatively discreet too.

Offline scutty brown

Could you drop me a DM please? After more specific info but don't want to post location on here

It would be a good idea to read rule 33

Offline AndyJay

They are okay and pretty anonymous. Its best to use google maps and websites like booking.com that contain pictures uploaded by guests so you can see how the lobby and reception look and work out if you can get your guest in unnoticed.
I always leave the keycard in the room and go so I dont have to check out or put it in the drop box - never had any issues doing that.

Offline mancsguy1975

In my experience most are access restricted and keycarded. Particulary in multifloor hotels. I have a couple of experiences where ground floor access was possible due to the cleaners leaving doors open when going about their morning duties.

Other hotels are probably better IMHO if easy access is a requirement
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 11:47:50 am by mancsguy1975 »

Offline Thaipunter1234

I’m always in Travelodge due to work. A lot of them are keycard access to get past reception and some of the older ones have Fobs to get past reception. Still doable 100% you may have to step outside 5 mins before and walk up to your room with the girl. I’ve never been stopped.

Offline bluenosecbf

I recently used Premier inn in the Leeds area on business (honest). The room card also operates the lift but but the stairs were ok to use.