Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masseuses that really enjoy the HE  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

Let's face it, having some fat Chinese woman who doesn't hide her disdain is shite,  so wondering who you would say does a decent massage and also clearly enjoys doing the extras?

Clearly Lola n Vicky Toria... but who else?  And I mean... really enjoys it.

Offline Direwolf

Clearly Lola n Vicky Toria... but who else?  And I mean... really enjoys it.

The two you've mentioned are the best cock handlers I've met and they've got so many reviews for a reason

I've met Nicole/Ruby/Min from Old Lode Lane and can vouch for them knowing their way around a cock but Lola and Vicky are still clear imo

Offline Jake.mackie

The two you've mentioned are the best cock handlers I've met and they've got so many reviews for a reason

I've met Nicole/Ruby/Min from Old Lode Lane and can vouch for them knowing their way around a cock but Lola and Vicky are still clear imo

Not after the best,  but the ones who most enjoy giving massage extras

Online mr.bluesky

I've  never seen Lola Bell or Vicky so I can't vouch for them but I do agree with you about Ruby and Nicole at Old Lode Lane. Nicole always giggles after she makes me come and makes oooh aaah noises when doing the deed

Offline Pete556

Not quite sure what you mean by “ enjoys the HE ” but my experience with Sophie at Rainbow Nature is that she very much enjoys the sensual side of her massages. In that she gets on the table with me and enjoys both playing with me and receiving lots of attention from me …

Offline seandana

I'm not sure if any SP enjoys giving HE but i think they like the compensation for doing it. Just my opinion  :unknown:

Offline shed

I'm not sure if any SP enjoys giving HE but i think they like the compensation for doing it. Just my opinion  :unknown:

Agree. There is no way they enjoy wanking off punters. Just running to the bank with all the Dosh. The clever ones like Vicky, Lola and others is that they are good at what they do and realise punters will return.

Offline Jayne_cobb

I think the ones like Lola who are masters at edging like the control they have over us, making us writhe around begging to cum. So I think some do get a kick out of that.

It’s the ones who do a decent massage then a rushed hand job at the end who aren’t really into it and are just doing it so they can charge more.

To some extent they’re different services being provided.

Offline seandana

Agree. There is no way they enjoy wanking off punters. Just running to the bank with all the Dosh. The clever ones like Vicky, Lola and others is that they are good at what they do and realise punters will return.

I agree with you totally , the good SP 's do it well because as you said they want you to be a regular customer.