Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GeorgiaBanks - is that who I think it is?  (Read 1516 times)

Offline theaccountant

Is it me or is that Grace from Deluxe/Maya from H-Agency (or something called that) on this profile?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 09:16:56 am by theaccountant »

Offline Joball87

Good spot and could be. Rates closeish to current deluxe rates too. I wouldn't bother visiting though unless her service/approach has changed.

Offline Dock

If it is Grace i'd love to see her, tried a few times to meet her before

Offline Wood2017

Her profile is written in 3rd person, it reads as if she’s still working for someone or an agency of some kind  :unknown:

I had wanted to see Grace (of Deluxe) before her reviews nose dived and she disappeared too.

Offline Joball87

Based on reviews and other feedback I think there are better options out there if it is in fact "grace"

Offline Cryton123

I saw her and reviewed. Great tits, average service, shit attitude. I wouldn’t bother with her again :thumbsdown:

Offline Joball87

Cryton123, that's my understanding too - its the attitude bit that was the killer for me (and for any WG tbh). I dont mind so much average service / looks (if i have a bad one) as long as they are enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.

Offline theaccountant

I assume that she has copied and pasted the information in her previous profile.

If I remember,  he was an okay ount but didn't offer a good GFE, she was a clock watcher and would want you out of the room after the first round.

Offline Dock

Yeah....i change my mind....even if it is her...the more i read about her the more i think i wont be seeing her..Shame as her body looks excellent

Offline Joball87

Any of the current deluxe lot, several polish girls and a few others are all decent enough options and imo better than grace, even it is her.