Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Anna  (Read 1364 times)

3 review(s) for Curvy^Annabelle (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline arty45

External Link/Members Only

Met with for Anna, 1 hour £110.

Comms
Really good comms throughout - booked via AW at 9:30am for 12:00pm meet, quick response via AW. Subsequent text with postcode, good directions and a number to call. Unfortunately I screwed up my timings as the drive was further than I thought (according to Google anyway! - about 60 miles) so messaged back asking if it was OK to push back to 12:30. Anna was very accommodating and replied "no problem". As it happens I made up time on the motorway and was seen earlier in any event. Great customer service ;-)

The Meet
Anna's directions were great and led to a private car park - I was asked to call when I arrived at the car park. It turned out that the venue was about 30 yards away so no distance to walk at all really. The door was out to the main street but reasonably discrete and is in nice residential area.
I was met by Anna at the door - she looked very hot in a red and black corset, black fishnet stocking and black high heels. She was exactly as her AW profile pics show, she is a very attractive Polish girl with amazing, naturally large breasts :) Her profile says 27 which I think is probably spot on.
I was offered a drink and taken upstairs. The apartment/ house is really modern and very clean. Very upmarket bathroom (big walk in shower and Jacuzzi) I used the shower and was supplied with a clean towel. The bedroom was also very clean with a sofa and big double bed.

In the bedroom I was offered a massage; I normally refuse but it had been quite a long drive so I thought why not! It was very good and relaxing. I was then flipped over and given one of the best OWO I have ever had. Really deep and with the occasional bit of gagging (the little soldier isn't that big but it made me feel good :) It was then my turn to return the favour - she really seemed to enjoy it - either that or she is a superb actress! It was then on with the mac and several positions. We were hard at it for a while and I was offered CIM which wasn't asked for but was a pleasant surprise and was appreciatively accepted. Loads of DFK, chatting and eye contact throughout which was a big turn on for me.

I have to say, she really went for it I was truly knackered at the end of the sesh :)

Positives
Anna had been on my hotlist for a while, her price had dropped a little as she was going on holiday over Christmas so I thought I'd get in quick. Really pleased I did!
She is a gorgeous girl and a great kisser and gives an incredible BJ. The best bit for me though was that she was really funny. She is Polish but has excellent English and is clearly educated. Her Polish accent coupled with some really funny stories of her "day in the life of" really made me laugh. I was put at ease straightaway and for me it was an excellent GFE.
She really seems to enjoy her work and really got into it, as I've mentioned, loads of DFK and plenty of eye contact throughout which was a big bonus for me.

Negatives
None to mention really although for the benefit of other punters, she did have a variety of animals in the house (canine and feline that is not Polish monsters ;). I love animals so it wasn't an issue for me but might put some off.

Verdict
Really passionate full on punt; left with shaky legs and a big smile. Would certainly like to see her again  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 07:08:49 pm by arty45 »