Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer at Daniel House Doncaster  (Read 6830 times)

Offline bigbadirish

Summer External Link/Members Only

This is my first review on here so please be bear with me. I was out and about in Doncaster and new the Daniel House was under new management and I had a punting urge. My phone had crashed on me so took a punt on Daniel House

The place has been refurbshed and looks clean and tidy. The receptionist described the girls to me and she is correct Summer is a beautiful lady with  Long Blonde Hair ................34bb and size 10. She is in her 30's not late 20's Summer also works at Hollywood in Leicester External Link/Members Only and under the name of Brooke at Oasis in Lincoln External Link/Members Only

She ran through the list of prices. £60 for Massage, Oral and Sex, ok I thought this should include reverse oral, I really should have asked though as RO was not on offer and I can spend hours doing this this

Service
Her massage was good nothing spectacular I have had better but it was ok. Oral was covered her oral skills were ok but agian I have had better as well. I was allowed to play with her breasts and but it felt like she was in a hurry. Soon she was climbing on top so I asked for doggy. As I stated there was no RO which was extremely disappointing as I could spend hours doing this. But this all felt a bit mechanical and rushed. She was chatty enough and friendly was debating about neutral but to be honest I felt really let down.

To be honest it was not worth £60 plus the £10 entrance fee. I was expecting a GFE kind of experience I wish I had not bothered.

Very disappointed felt like it was a bit of a rip off

I have punted here and at the other parlour in Doncaster Katies Moulin Rouge and recently had the pleasure of seeing the beautiful Angel External Link/Members Only I don't know if its too late to do a review on her as It was a few weeks ago now but I have seen her a few times and for £65 a for a half hour GFE you can't go wrong. I did write a review on another site Which is as follows

This was a few weeks ago and was she amazing, opted for the GFE as they call it. Angel looked stunning as she always does. She gave me a lovely massage, which she is very accomplished at followed by some OWO, she really knows how to do this. I was in heaven. Then she sat on my face, and boy is she responsive and gives all the right encouragement. She has beautiful breasts as well which were lovely to play with. Then it was onto the main event, started out in mish, then moved into doggy, firts time I had done doggy with Angel and god the sight of her arse pushing back on to me was a sight to behold. I could lean forward and play with her breasts (you don't need a boob job, you're perfect the way you are) Then after some doggy it was time for some cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Finished off in the condom, but you can COB Great girl, beautiful girl and a pleasure to spend time with