Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worth a negative ?  (Read 943 times)

Offline Big Bad R

So.........this young lady cancelled on me for the second time this week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know she is a bit of a darling on here at present but really, cancel twice in a week !?

Booked couple of days in advance and confirmed. First time, no excuse given. Second time 'didn't feel good when I woke up'. On both occasions sent me a text first thing in morning. Suppose on balance as she advised me it is not a negative as I haven't met her, what is the protocol ? What do you guys think ?

I will not bother again, plenty more on my HL to try   ;)

squeezebox

I know she is a bit of a darling on here at present but really, cancel twice in a week !?

Booked couple of days in advance and confirmed. First time, no excuse given. Second time 'didn't feel good when I woke up'. On both occasions sent me a text first thing in morning. Suppose on balance as she advised me it is not a negative as I haven't met her, what is the protocol ? What do you guys think ?

It's worth a negative review if it was something that occured and the details could be of use to others. It could also serve as a wake up call to the pro$$ie concerned.  Your call.

Online NightKid

Booked couple of days in advance and confirmed. First time, no excuse given ... On both occasions sent me a text first thing in morning.

This is the first part of the story I need to understand first. So, she gave notice in advance twice but just failed to give an excuse why the first time?

Suppose on balance as she advised me it is not a negative as I haven't met her ...

Second part is, as you've said, it's quite cheeky of her to tell you whether it's a negative or not.

With that, the ultimate question is; do you feel she's wasted your time severely enough to warrant a negative?
And don't worry about her being a darling or not, just give your honest opinion.

Offline Big Bad R

This is the first part of the story I need to understand first. So, she gave notice in advance twice but just failed to give an excuse why the first time?

Second part is, as you've said, it's quite cheeky of her to tell you whether it's a negative or not.

With that, the ultimate question is; do you feel she's wasted your time severely enough to warrant a negative?
And don't worry about her being a darling or not, just give your honest opinion.

Sorry my error, missing comma, anyone would think I was a Pole ! Should read ;

Suppose on balance as she advised me (ie of the cancellation prior to the scheduled meeting), it is not a negative as I haven't met her

Hopefully that is clearer !!

In answer to your question the only time wasted was arranging the meet I did not travel or anything like that.

Are reviews only written when a WG has been seen ?

In many ways have answered my own question, a negative based on this is unreasonable  :unknown:

Just frustrated that I didn't have plan b lined up  :angry:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 02:44:38 pm by Big Bad R »

a negative for being pissed off
up to you if you walk away
With your money .

Online NightKid

Are reviews only written when a WG has been seen ?

No, there are plenty of cases where a negative has been given although the punter & WG did not meet.
The crux lies in how you justify it, like for example the severe timewasting I mentioned earlier.

Anyway, sorry to hear you were cancelled on.

Offline smiths

Disregard what she told you, that's totally irrelevant. Within the review rules a punter can do a negative if a WG accepts a booking but cancels it. I would and have given negatives for this as I have a zero tolerance policy nowadays, and don't believe any unprovable excuses a WG gives me. If she was a regular of mine I would give her one chance but not a newbie WG to me.

What I do is compare WGs to other women I do business with outside punting who very rarely cancel agreed appointments, why would WGs cancel more than non-WGs.

Offline smiths

No, there are plenty of cases where a negative has been given although the punter & WG did not meet.
The crux lies in how you justify it, like for example the severe timewasting I mentioned earlier.

Anyway, sorry to hear you were cancelled on.

All a punter has to say is the WG accepted his booking but then cancelled it, he can then do a review under the rules if he chooses to.

Personally I want to hear about WGs that cancel on punters as much as I want to hear about good WGs. IMO its also VERY important that their is a possible consequence of cancelling an agreed booking, it could get on here, that might ensure a few or some WGs stop cancelling agreed bookings.

Online NightKid

All a punter has to say is the WG accepted his booking but then cancelled it, he can then do a review under the rules if he chooses to.

Personally I want to hear about WGs that cancel on punters as much as I want to hear about good WGs. IMO its also VERY important that their is a possible consequence of cancelling an agreed booking, it could get on here, that might ensure a few or some WGs stop cancelling agreed bookings.

That's true smithy, but as much as I'm portrayed as a Neanderthal these days (rawr! prossies suck!  :D) I think it's reasonable enough to allow some leeway when there's a legitimate excuse for the cancellation.

Also, before someone points it out, while this girl was once infamous for bailing on the 8th wanking wonder of the world, I remember saying at the time (post removed) that she at least provided notification instead of blanking out.
Which plenty of other skanks would've done.

Of course, it's ultimately up to the affected punter to decide, hence my comment about how it's justified.  :hi:

Jason

but really, cancel twice in a week !?Booked couple of days in advance and confirmed. First time, no excuse given. Second time 'didn't feel good when I woke up'. On both occasions sent me a text first thing in morning. Suppose on balance as she advised me it is not a negative as I haven't met her, what is the protocol ? What do you guys think ?
Reviews about cancellations of confirmed bookings are allowed but in my opinion if you are given plenty of notice (i.e. more than 2 hours) and you haven't made the journey to actually waste any time it is not good to be posted as a review unless it is a hotel outcall and you are in danger of wasting the money spent on the hotel. Yes, strictly speaking you “wasted” time on emailing but bookings should always be confirmed/re-confirmed by phone on the day. That is rule number one in my book and especially for outcalls I have 5-6 plan Bs in case I face a cancellation.

You posted your warning here in the regional section (the proper place of such warnings in my opinion). What more is posting it as a review will offer? Being linked with the other reviews? Well post it under the other reviews? After all there is a search option where you can search the AW ID and it will show all the relevant comments. So all you have to do is to include the AW ID in your post. As for the linked reviews it has been demonstrated numerous times that the vast majority of our members are blind and overlook the link anyway. Example of blindness here. Of course if you want to increase your review count then repost the cancellation warning as a review. You are (still) allowed…  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 06:00:48 pm by Jason »

Danny86

I left a neutral for a girl who gave me directions to a McDonalds, then told me to drive somewhere that i had to go around some ridiculous roadworks to get back to from where i was parked. Because i inevitably got lost, and had to use the phone as a satnav, i missed two calls from me asking where i was, which she took offence to and cancelled the booking.

In hindsight, i think just a thread about how difficult it was to get to her apartment would have been better, but if you must leave a review i would suggest neutral, because you have no real experience with her other than comms .

Offline smiths

That's true smithy, but as much as I'm portrayed as a Neanderthal these days (rawr! prossies suck!  :D) I think it's reasonable enough to allow some leeway when there's a legitimate excuse for the cancellation.

Also, before someone points it out, while this girl was once infamous for bailing on the 8th wanking wonder of the world, I remember saying at the time (post removed) that she at least provided notification instead of blanking out.
Which plenty of other skanks would've done.

Of course, it's ultimately up to the affected punter to decide, hence my comment about how it's justified.  :hi:

I have no way of knowing if it were a genuine excuse though, it relies on me taking a WGs word for it, as I said not something I would do with a newbie WG to me, with a regular I give them one chance. Obviously what other punters do is up to them, I wont be changing my zero tolerance policy.

Offline The_Don

Up to the OP and how he feels about it.

I had a W/G cancel on me because she double booked, but she contacted with in a few mins and stated she was sorry for the error (so no time wasted and I had plans B + C). That good comm's.  But if I travelled and then had her cancelled on me, I would have done a negative review.

I have 5-6 plan Bs in case I face a cancellation.

:thumbsup: always a good idea
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 07:35:00 pm by The_Don »