Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlettnu  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Tomcat007

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this one?
I'm trying to arrange a booking with her response is very slow...
But now she wants a pic. (really not cool)

Offline George South

Advertises
Bareback
Unprotected sex
Save your money

Offline Cash drawers

Not sure I think that profile is gen, no private gallery to take money though.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 07:54:43 am by Cash drawers »
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tomcat007

Offline masseyferguson

"enjoy unforgettable moments" = Rom, so prob b&s

Offline spudlover

She's added 2 fake feedbacks this morning, both appeared around the times she logged on and both people with 0 feedback. I suspect she's Scammer

Offline Tomcat007

Saw that I was just about to comment the same thing

Offline Cash drawers

Yeah, 2 ratings from Mr no ratings, think I can smell B/S!

Offline peiyee

She's a local girl, a bit naive. She used to send pics of herself completely nude in various positions, face too, and send them unilaterally. Willing to do bareback. Dangerous.

Offline Boomerang17

Shes got another feedback now and also asks for a face picture to be sent. This put me off and then i noticed the bareback too so dodged a bullet

Offline Tomcat007

Shes got another feedback now and also asks for a face picture to be sent. This put me off and then i noticed the bareback too so dodged a bullet
There are a couple of doggy profiles at the moment...
Charlie Rose is another to be careful of...

Offline Boomerang17

There are a couple of doggy profiles at the moment...
Charlie Rose is another to be careful of...

40 for a  5 minute hand job is a bargain though!

Offline Tomcat007

Offline Mrbenn2016

I have seen this girl. She is genuine from the UK.

She has a really welcoming personality and is educated. She is accommodating if you run late due to traffic etc.

If you treat her respectfully comms are good.

She does not see men really over 50. Her sexual preference is also white males only due to inhibitions about size etc.

This is one of the best girls I have met. True adventurous GFE experience. No clock watching. Didn't feel like a punt at all.

No Hygiene issues.

Offline spudlover

No Hygiene issues.

You don't consider Bareback to be a hygiene issue then? Please tell me the other girls you punt so I might avoid them...

Offline madeinwales56

She has a really welcoming personality and is educated. She is accommodating if you run late due to traffic etc.

She does not see men really over 50. Her sexual preference is also white males only due to inhibitions about size etc.

This is one of the best girls I have met. True adventurous GFE experience. No clock watching. Didn't feel like a punt at all.

No Hygiene issues.

So, you're her pimp?

Offline Mrbenn2016

You don't consider Bareback to be a hygiene issue then? Please tell me the other girls you punt so I might avoid them...

No I don't. I consider foul vaginal odours and discharge hygiene which I have experienced with "protected girls". Plus if you think girls who have pimps are engaging in fully protected sex then you are mistaken.
I participate in protected sex. Do you participate in no fk, no Ro and oral with? Otherwise You can still Catch Herpes, Mycoplasma, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and Yeast infections. If you do fair play but I don't see the point. I would rather abstain or have a wank.

Offline Mrbenn2016

So, you're her pimp?

Not a pimp so from actually meeting her just giving honest feedback as requested by Tomcat007 and appreciated by those who want to meet English girls rather than those who just speculate on here. There is minimal risk of catching anything if you request full protection for Oral and Sex.

Offline Cash drawers

How the fuck do MrBenn know she do not see anyone over 50 when it not on her profile? Perhaps he will edit it now!!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 07:39:51 pm by Cash drawers »

Offline peiyee

Offline TheMurloc

No Hygiene issues.

If you’ve seen her please let’s see a full review

Offline Mrbenn2016

How the fuck do MrBenn know she do not see anyone over 50 when it not on her profile? Perhaps he will edit it now!!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Uhmm Cashdrawers it is not rocket science it comes from good communication. People get pissed off that after an appointment is made preferences like age and race are not verified first. Just trying to make things as clear as they can be. No hidden agendas
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 10:04:32 pm by Mrbenn2016 »

Offline Mrbenn2016

If you’ve seen her please let’s see a full review

So facially she is pretty. Blue eyes. Red bob
she was dressed casually in a sports bra and exercise shorts

Long booking - 1.5h. So no rush. We began with slow dfk and stroking.

We both undressed and I suckled her boobs and worked my way down to her pussy. She is sensitive and was immediately wet. We had a long foreplay session ab
Aand alternated with some DTO, RO, fingering, 69 with ball licking, RO & fingering until she came.

We then had slow protected sex in Cow girl.  We alternated she fucked me, I fucked her. CIP in condom.

Recovery break then round 2. So more DFK, fingering, oral, protected missionary pussy fucking and protected missionary anal fucking Coa in condom.

Bathroom isn't great condition

Scarlett is quite a heavy smoker and this was detectable even at first kiss. I would  consider offering her mints or gum if  this is an issue to you

Offline TheMurloc

We both undressed and I suckled her boobs and worked my way down to her pussy. She is sensitive and was immediately wet. We had a long foreplay session ab
Aand alternated with some DTO, RO, fingering, 69 with ball licking, RO & fingering until she came.

We then had slow protected sex in Cow girl.  We alternated she fucked me, I fucked her. CIP in condom.

Recovery break then round 2. So more DFK, fingering, oral, protected missionary pussy fucking and protected missionary anal fucking Coa in condom.

Scarlett is quite a heavy smoker and this was detectable even at first kiss. I would  consider offering her mints or gum if  this is an issue to you
Interesting butbhy not post your own review in the review section than writing something in this thread?

Offline Boomerang17

No mention of the face pic she requires you to send?

Offline Mrbenn2016

No mention of the face pic she requires you to send?

She didn't ask me. I presume because mine is in WhatsApp.

This is  possibly a legitimate grievance if she asks everyone and is not providing one in return. Safety, Bait and Switch, Catfishing goes both ways I guess.

There is always a risk anyway as photos can be deceptive in lighting, out of date etc even if they are genuine.

Any way I found her really attractive.

Anyway everyone has enough informed information now if they want to see her or not.

Offline Dick Emeroids

She didn't ask me. I presume because mine is in WhatsApp.

This is  possibly a legitimate grievance if she asks everyone and is not providing one in return. Safety, Bait and Switch, Catfishing goes both ways I guess.

There is always a risk anyway as photos can be deceptive in lighting, out of date etc even if they are genuine.

Any way I found her really attractive.

Anyway everyone has enough informed information now if they want to see her or not.
Still stinks a lot of pimping/touting.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline peiyee

Think so with regards to possible pimping.

The girl was a bit naive, her prior profiles were Scarlett with some suffix. She unilaterally sent me photos of her face, her body and action photos of her copulating (no condom on the penis). All upon 1st contact. She looked thin, certainly that age of 19 or so but looked as Chavvy as they get.

Offline Mrbenn2016

Still stinks a lot of pimping/touting.

Dick. I am not a pimp or tout. Just a regular punter. You can check my posts.

I just like to provide as much information as possible to prevent unnecessary hostility. Unfortunately some people just get bees in there bonnet and thats it.

Offline Students Notebook

Dick. I am not a pimp or tout. Just a regular punter. You can check my posts.

I just like to provide as much information as possible to prevent unnecessary hostility. Unfortunately some people just get bees in there bonnet and thats it.

I think, Mrbenn2016, that you may not have quite grasped the ethos of this site, as I see that you have only been here for a short time.
It is not unusual for a first review to be mocked.
Back in 2014 I was mocked, called all sorts of names and eventually accused of being a banned member.
Things have changed a bit, however first reviews are always considered a bit suspicious if they are long and detailed as yours was and also if they are over generous
about the WG in question.
It can look like touting.
I must say that when I read your review my first thoughts were that either you were Scarlett or you were touting her.
Fuel was added to the fire when someone called LanghamLodge waded in defending your right to post a review.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262912.msg2684672#msg2684672

Hope this helps.

SN

Offline Mrbenn2016

I think, Mrbenn2016, that you may not have quite grasped the ethos of this site, as I see that you have only been here for a short time.
It is not unusual for a first review to be mocked.
Back in 2014 I was mocked, called all sorts of names and eventually accused of being a banned member.
Things have changed a bit, however first reviews are always considered a bit suspicious if they are long and detailed as yours was and also if they are over generous
about the WG in question.
It can look like touting.
I must say that when I read your review my first thoughts were that either you were Scarlett or you were touting her.
Fuel was added to the fire when someone called LanghamLodge waded in defending your right to post a review.  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262912.msg2684672#msg2684672

Hope this helps.

SN

Thanks for the advice SN. It obviously has some flaws like a lot of these sites there are a lot of members who think they own it and are, "more experienced  or better judges of character but just speculate. I am not including you of course. So going by their judgement any new positive review will be by a pimp and any negative one will be a rival pimp. Simply ludicrous. I try to look at any review here or on AW and cross match and look for any patterns on either the girl or the punter as to whether it is genuine before I visit or comment on a girl unless it is obvious it is a scam.

Offline LanghamLodge

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 4

Hope this helps.

SN

SN, hopefully you’ve learnt from this and will not jump to wild conclusions in the future.