Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a Punt: Stevenage  (Read 1086 times)

Offline stockinglover

Came across this Lady External Link/Members Only Liked the look of her then read her profile bit strange as she says No UK punting reviewers and If you use the UK punting site don't call please. What has she got against us  :unknown: If I don't tell her do you think she will know by my UK Punting underpants?

Offline PleadInsanity

Probably because of the 2 Neutral reviews. I doubt she would have an issue if they were all positive :)

Offline stockinglover

Ah yes that'll be it then, I didn't find any reviews for her when I searched her name? Well if she upped her game she wouldn't need to worry. :D

Yr Blaidd

She also advertises on Vivastreet under the name of Heavenly Honey!

External Link/Members Only

Same demand for "No UK Punting reviewers".  Maybe she knows we expect a decent standard of fuck from our prossies, especially at the prices she is asking! 

Offline fatboy

How will she know if you are a UKP reviewer ?
It's not as if you would turn up with a clip board, introduce yourself and say
 'hello, I am a reviewer for UKP, how do you do ?'
Best course of action would be to turn up with your AW T-shirt on
and declare all UKP ers as vile demons then write a review.
Make sure that your AW nick bears no resemblance to your UKP one tho'.....
Mind you, a review of her spelling might be in order first .....  :sarcastic:

Offline Dick Emeroids

"...a review of her spelling...etc"
That's a bit harsh FB. Apart from a missing S, her profile is almost in the outstanding category for spelling,
especially when compared with most on AW. (And a few on here)
Btw, have you been in MK lately? Couple of recent reviews about Ego Massage on PN using same/your  monica.

Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline fatboy

"...a review of her spelling...etc"
That's a bit harsh FB. Apart from a missing S, her profile is almost in the outstanding category for spelling,
especially when compared with most on AW. (And a few on here)
Btw, have you been in MK lately? Couple of recent reviews about Ego Massage on PN using same/your  monica.

Dick, yes I was a bit harsh, it was the word 'experianced' that got my attention.
You are correct about the profile having had a good look at it now.
Almost tempted, looks just up my street  ;)
As for MK, not guilty, can't remember the last time i went there....
Definitely pre UKP as we say around here...... :sarcastic:
Cheers, FB.

Offline bobby1973

A. if you book and arrive and change your mind there is a 25.00 cancellation fee.as you can understand others may have wanted that time too. i have great feedback on here should tell you that i am attractive clean and well groomed and provide a fair service. The residence i work from is very clean and i offer all the services listed.

if i dont like what i see as there are no good photos
i am walking
you wont be getting £25 of my for lying

Offline winkywanky

Came across this Lady External Link/Members Only Liked the look of her then read her profile bit strange as she says No UK punting reviewers and If you use the UK punting site don't call please. What has she got against us  :unknown: If I don't tell her do you think she will know by my UK Punting underpants?

She probably doesn't like those nasty boys talking about her as if she were a slag  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

Looking at her profile, she states age as 41 (which may of course be prossie years) and her Likes are incredibly vanilla. Older birds often offer raunchier services like rimming, CIM and anal, but she chooses not to. And she wants £140/hr. Oh, and she wants another £20 to suck you without a rubber  :rolleyes:. Her arse, although not overly large, is flabby.

And all this in the salubrious environs of Stevenage  :D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 10:11:24 am by winkywanky »