Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended duo's  (Read 686 times)

Offline iceman-76

Hi all, I have never had a 3 some and want to book a dou soon. I wanted to know if you guys had any recommendations. Ideally I'd like them Slim, not fussed about hair or skin colour.
Thanks.

Offline pbrown355

I've had a few, all reviewed on here. The only ones still available are Katie and Anya from Water St, although Anya isn't in B'ham at present, and Sweet Sexy Amy with NNN, although their names were different at the time.
It depends what you are after as to who you should see, but if you want to be turned inside out and thoroughly wrecked a Water St pairing that includes Katie should do it for you.
I'll be interested to hear other suggestions.

Offline bearcat69

An option I would say is worth considering is just going to Erotic Studios, bring £100 with you, take a look at the lineup and just picking two girls. Easiest, cheapest and most reliable way to get a duo right now in Brum IMO. I would recommend choosing either Sarah, Paris, Anna or Caprice.

Offline Littlefoot

Did Isla brooks and gorgeous Vicky ever get it together for a duo? There was talk about it a few months back. Not sure it ever happened though as never seen a duo review pop up.   :unknown:

Offline bearcat69

Did Isla brooks and gorgeous Vicky ever get it together for a duo? There was talk about it a few months back. Not sure it ever happened though as never seen a duo review pop up.   :unknown:

I think it was called off in the end, can't remember the precise reason, but I think it's on some thread around here or UKE somewhere for those who care to look.

Not that that option would've been much use to me anyway. :sarcastic:

Offline Littlefoot

I think it was called off in the end, can't remember the precise reason, but I think it's on some thread around here or UKE somewhere for those who care to look.

Not that that option would've been much use to me anyway. :sarcastic:

Cheers

I hardly go on UKE. I should really go on more.

Offline bearcat69

Cheers

I hardly go on UKE. I should really go on more.

It's just a bunch of people talking about carrots and KFC really  :D

I only really go to look at the classified and regional section to see if anything new or interesting is coming up in terms of tours. Maybe look to see if there's any interesting conversation going on about movies or TV programs I like, or have an occasional look to see if an interesting punting opinion type thread is going on. I look at the media section occasionally too, but other than that it doesn't really interest me much. Don't know why I bother though seeing as I can never really catch tourers anyway, seeing as I can't really book in advance. I've become less and less keen on 'forum' prossies these days too. Of all the punts I've had this year, only one was with a forum prossie, and it was an absolute fucking mess of a punt.

Offline bearcat69

Ah, just had a bit of a search through here and UKE, can't really find any clear positive or negative confirmation about the Isla/Vicky duo either way. Think I may have been thinking of the gangbang that got cancelled. Sorry about that LF. So suppose it could still happen one day. Maybe you could message one of them on UKE and find out...

Offline Littlefoot

Ah, just had a bit of a search through here and UKE, can't really find any clear positive or negative confirmation about the Isla/Vicky duo either way. Think I may have been thinking of the gangbang that got cancelled. Sorry about that LF. So suppose it could still happen one day. Maybe you could message one of them on UKE and find out...

Thanks for that, I remember the gang bang got cancelled.

Offline iceman-76

An option I would say is worth considering is just going to Erotic Studios, bring £100 with you, take a look at the lineup and just picking two girls. Easiest, cheapest and most reliable way to get a duo right now in Brum IMO. I would recommend choosing either Sarah, Paris, Anna or Caprice.

I think I might do this, sounds easier, thanks.

Offline iceman-76

Yeah it got cancelled, not sure why. This was gonna be my 1st but it never happened.

Offline iceman-76

Pbrown I'll have a look through your reviews.

Offline iceman-76

One more question, when having a duo and your having sex with one girl and you change to have sex with the other, do you change the rubber or just dip from girl to girl?

Offline pbrown355

All the duos I've had the condom got changed