Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best DFK / French Kisser  (Read 1630 times)

Offline NottsB

Easy question for your great community!!  :yahoo:

Not everyone’s cup of tea but I love it. Old or young, TS or straight… it gets me going. So who’s your best DFK punt?

Offline HailWood

I’ve seen many girls who a good kissers. Five still working who I’d consider very good are Sweet Emily, Hanna Lorde, Amanda Foxwell, Gorgeous Vicky and Unforgettable Karla. All reviewed should you wish to check.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 05:16:09 pm by HailWood »

Offline Cryton123

Gorgeous Vicky or kylie-Marie for me  :thumbsup:

Offline InMefan

Gorgeous Vicky or kylie-Marie for me  :thumbsup:

I'd agree with this  :thumbsup:
I'd also add Chardonnay to my list as well.

Offline hunkybc

I’ve seen many girls who a good kissers. Five still working who I’d consider very good are Sweet Emily, Hanna Lorde, Amanda Foxwell, Gorgeous Vicky and Unforgettable Karla. All reviewed should you wish to check.

I'll second unforgettable Karla.... hopefully she comes back to the area!

Offline Captainhowdy666

In my experience the only ones who are up for proper full on french kissing are trans if that floats your boats, but only the ones with proper tits.
Found the guys in wigs are an utter shit show from start to finish and will never visit one again, they can’t even get it up.
Chick with dicks will kiss your face off and give you a proper fucking to boot :)

Offline gbyld87

i'd agree Amanda Foxwell is a very genuine kisser, but i'd say Kylie Marie is in a different league to most of the above.  Kissing does seem to be the reserve of the higher-priced SPs, although I guess given the nature of it that kinda makes sense.  Incidentally, not sure if Sweet Emily is still working or taking a break, but it's not looking promising from what i've seen (although I guess I may have just been individually blacklisted for some reason).

Offline Hereto69

Kirsty92 for me. Now, she is a smoker, which I cannot stand normally, but have never noticed or been bothered. Proper deep, full on a d passionate kissing

Offline Smartstav

The selection is getting worse. I am struggling to find anything of quality. It all went downhill when Nicole left

Offline Captainhowdy666

The selection is getting worse. I am struggling to find anything of quality. It all went downhill when Nicole left
Amazing how they won’t kiss but like a fist up their arse.

Offline WelshClipper

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 01:32:31 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Dipper

Offline MICKYC22

Eva Black for me.

Took a little while to warm up to it but is a real pro so when she realised I was really in to it she went for it. Real full lips too