Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostrate Massage  (Read 1255 times)

Offline postman341

Hello
Does anybody know/recommend someone who can give a prostrate massage in or around the Northampton area?.....Been reading how intense it can be and has peaked my interest.

Offline The_Grinder

Hello
Does anybody know/recommend someone who can give a prostrate massage in or around the Northampton area?.....Been reading how intense it can be and has peaked my interest.

Much talk on here about her and this lady takes you to places no one else gets near.....have a search for Cassandra

Offline GingerNuts

Massages are usually prostrate.

Much talk on here about her and this lady takes you to places no one else gets near.....have a search for Cassandra

Is she currently working?

Offline GingerNuts

Pixi - Massage Northampton

Angela, Dahlia and Julia also list prostate massage as a service.

Offline postman341

Thanks guys will check out your results.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online Lou2019

• Service Provider
Hello

*prostate

Offline postman341

Found this ad reasonable price might give it a go
External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Found this ad reasonable price might give it a go
External Link/Members Only

07587 050144
+447587050144

The telephone number in the advert is linked to an old review: Erica/Ivy/Ginger/Bridgette - Northampton

Also this advert: External Link/Members Only

And this advert: External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 08:40:33 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline postman341

07587 050144
+447587050144

The telephone number in the advert is linked to an old review: Erica/Ivy/Ginger/Bridgette - Northampton

Also this advert: External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the headsup......probably give this one a wide berth

Offline Biff6

Be careful, a lot of girls who claim to give a prostate massage just give you a finger fucking which is a great feeling but true prostate massage means actually massaging the gland itself which is quite a way up your bum. Depends what you think you want  :unknown:

Online MajorPayne

Be careful, a lot of girls who claim to give a prostate massage just give you a finger fucking which is a great feeling but true prostate massage means actually massaging the gland itself which is quite a way up your bum. Depends what you think you want  :unknown:

Yes, this is my experience also.   Finding a SP who does a proper prostate massage is like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.

Offline postman341

Definately a proper prostate massage if the person who is giving it knows how to massage/stimulate the gland you are in for a erotic toe curling orgasm  :wacko:....or so I am led to believe.