Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heathrow  (Read 951 times)

Dave smith

Hi, I am flying from Heathrow on the next couple of days, I am not big on hotel meets, any recommendations for good vfm in the close area to the airport?

Offline HappyandLucky

Hi, I am flying froem Heathrow on the next couple of days, I am not big on hotel meets, any recommendations for good vfm in the close area to the airport?
Depends on tastes,budget, Incall outcall etc. The challenge with Heathrow is many girls tour so there for a few days on gone the next. Also an influx of Romanians around West Dayton / Hayes. The good news is you shouldn't have a problem finding a London based WG to outcall at Heathrow if it pays enough  :drinks:

Dave smith

I can't out call as a few of my staff are staying at tune hotel too before our business trip, I don't think that would do me any favours if they saw a wg going in or out 😂
I don't mind Romanians, they tend to be at the higher end of the attractiveness scale.

I was hoping to sneak out for a couple of hours once it got late enough and find someone close by.

Offline Steely Dan

Here are the tips to search.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77621
You don't mention the sort of girl or price or anything else to guide us.  I think my most recent review from the area was curvy ana.  I saw her again this week  west Drayton so 5 min taxi ride flat not hotel.I thought good for £80. But another gave her a neg YMMV. But you don't mention type so perhaps you don't fancy her anyway. Oh and how far can you go Slough or Hounslow OK?

Dave smith

Thank you for your help Dan 😊
I have mentioned the specifics of my requirements, So long as all those are met I am just looking for good vfm, I don't know the area at all so the distance would depend on how easy it is to travel.
I am quite looking forward to it as I hear a lot about how good London is for punting 😀, the south west can be a bit scarce sonetimes