Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: niki91  (Read 1743 times)

westie

External Link/Members Only

Terrible

Starfish , does fuck all, rushed me, tried the old stick the jonny make cum trick, get me out.

Do not waste your time.

Duke L

One shot, one kill. Thanks for that!

Offline Steve2

I wonder if you will make it to post 2 westie

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

westie

Can you elaborate ? Why do you say that ?

Did I do something wrong?

Or do you think I will never punt again ?

Online kefcseries

tried the old stick the jonny make cum trick,

What trick, care to elaborate?

James999

tried the old stick the jonny make cum trick, get me out.

How does that work then?

Offline laidbackasiandude

How does that work then?

From personal experience of the "bad old days circa 1990's London telephone booth calling cards" some of the
WG's did this "trick" by continually rubbing one's balls with fingers during sex to make you cum asap, and sadly
for me on a number of occasions it worked.

Told to leave asap due to the hidden "one cum rule" despite having sufficient time remaining for the time I paid.
Not sure if that is what the OP meant himself, however his review is very short so hard to tell.

Offline smiths

From personal experience of the "bad old days circa 1990's London telephone booth calling cards" some of the
WG's did this "trick" by continually rubbing one's balls with fingers during sex to make you cum asap, and sadly
for me on a number of occasions it worked.

Told to leave asap due to the hidden "one cum rule" despite having sufficient time remaining for the time I paid.
Not sure if that is what the OP meant himself, however his review is very short so hard to tell.

She didnt try this trick on me or Steve and the other neutral review on here makes no mention of it either. Obviously thats not to say the OP is lying, i have no idea if he is or not for definite.

Offline laidbackasiandude

She didnt try this trick on me or Steve and the other neutral review on here makes no mention of it either. Obviously thats not to say the OP is lying, i have no idea if he is or not for definite.

I was just reminiscing or rather what he mentioned immediately brought back some bad punting personal history on my
part. I know neither yourself nor Steve are lying.

Offline smiths

I was just reminiscing or rather what he mentioned immediately brought back some bad punting personal history on my
part. I know neither yourself nor Steve are lying.

No worries mate, i know you werent saying that. :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline SamLP

The review needs more info and explanation. Some WG's provide a good service for some punters while others have a negative experience, it can and does happen. While I enjoyed my punt with Niki, she didn't want to do doggy or cowgirl, so it was me pounding her in mish. However, she had locked her legs around my waist and was pulling me in while indulging in lots of DFK. No rush to get me out either. Friendly, smiley and chatty and it was a late punt.

Offline smiths

The review needs more info and explanation. Some WG's provide a good service for some punters while others have a negative experience, it can and does happen. While I enjoyed my punt with Niki, she didn't want to do doggy or cowgirl, so it was me pounding her in mish. However, she had locked her legs around my waist and was pulling me in while indulging in lots of DFK. No rush to get me out either. Friendly, smiley and chatty and it was a late punt.

Absolutely right, proving there are no guarantees in punting. I got FK not DFK off Niki, the FK was good but it wasnt DFK. She was both friendly and smiley though. :hi:

westie

Sorry I will elaborate.

I went down her, and seeing as it is my money, that I pay for the service, I expect her to do what I want, I didnt hurt her or cause her any pain, didnt put my fingers in her at all either.

Think her problem was she started actually enjoying herself. (feelings and emotions one would expect are difficult to deal with when you are not great at your job in this industry)

She kept telling me to come up, to get jonny on, fucker, get it over with. Wasnt what I wanted, so she started to get the hump. I put my clothes on, told the big pimp woman what was going on and got my money back .

On top of that, be careful, she has huge herpes scabs around the mouth.

Got no reason to lie. dont know the girl for adam, was my experience, others might be different. if all you want is for somewhere to put your cock, am sure it will be ok and fine for you . go 'ead

Erik Lanshof

If she had herpes scabs, why didn't you leave immediately?  Your comments sound very suspicious!

westie

yeah, should have done, however getting the horn, being there, i didnt kiss her on mouth, anyway, no need to believe me, i just came ehre to worn others, but go head believe what you want, because i got so much time to waste and make stories up. Suspicious , get a grip of yourself fella

James999

yeah, should have done, however getting the horn, being there, i didnt kiss her on mouth, anyway, no need to believe me, i just came ehre to worn others, but go head believe what you want, because i got so much time to waste and make stories up. Suspicious , get a grip of yourself fella

First thanks for the WORNing  :music:

The problem with believing you is that if people believe you then that would mean you're a fucking idiot with no regard for his health or the health of others, as you say you clearly noted large herpes spots but went on to give her oral.

As such you're either a Liar or a Fucking moron, which is it?

Just saying like fella
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:58:45 pm by James999 »

Offline JamesRockford

OK that review was remarkable for being about the most useless that I have read for a while.  If you're going to post a fake review at least try to make it plausible.

Billingsgate fish market on a warm day, smellier than.

westie

westie

westie

The problem with believing you is that if people believe you then that would mean you're a fucking idiot with no regard for his health or the health of others, as you say you clearly noted large herpes spots but went on to give her oral.

OH and please do not correct me on grammar or punctuation, when you clearly demonstrate you rarely attended skool

James999

OH and please do not correct me on grammar or punctuation,

It wasn't grammar or punctuation it was SPELLING, where you said you were here to WORN us  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Offline smiths

OH and please do not correct me on grammar or punctuation, when you clearly demonstrate you rarely attended skool

You fucking dodgy piece of low life scum. You pricks cant fool ALL of us, when will you people learn. :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

I was enjoying that.The review was easy to spot as dodgy,  did not want to jump on a band wagon and get accused of jumping down a new postie throat, might upset info seeker and others  :rolleyes:

Offline JamesRockford

...Where to start?