Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Reya Thai Huntingdon rip off scum  (Read 1304 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7079161) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Hulk6969

I have always said it punting is a numbers game and today my number was up!
Organised the session for 8pm arrived on time, same location  flats near the aldi or Lidl.
I have seen this bird before she's ok looking and nice fake tits.
Agreed the £120 for the hour as per profile , then she's starts to rip me off with the extras.
£20 for owo
£30 for cim
£20 kissing
I agree £140 for the hour which Inlduded owo.
I told her owo and kissing was Included on her profile, but she kept on asking for extra money as this point I wanted to bust a nut and leave.
I came twice had a massage and shower and left fuming within 30 minutes, she kept asking me are you ok maybe 50-60 times I said no you charged me for stuff that was included on your profile. Anyways shes a scamming dog.
2 out of 10! Never going back !
External Link/Members Only

Offline Hulk6969

Thinking with my dick I couldn't walk! Also I messaged her what I wanted prior to the meet she didn't respond with any prices

Online cunningman

Rookie error it seems - its extra with Thais as well as Brazilians and Roms.  If you ask, they generally do tell.
Annoying that so many are +50 for OWOW/CIM, but that's pretty standard.

Offline leighdelamere

Thinking with my dick I couldn't walk! Also I messaged her what I wanted prior to the meet she didn't respond with any prices

That's odd, both times I've seen her I got a "copy and paste" response with pricing for extras

Offline Hulk6969

Yeah that is weird usually response is a price list but this time it wasn't. I even asked her for pricing and she just confirmed time! You can look at how you want , she's a scamming little rat