Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetlips32 in Middlesbrough  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Thrasymachus

External Link/Members Only

Given the slim pickings in Teesside I've been considering this one since she joined 2 days ago.  Her profile states that she is back so I am wondering if anyone has seen here before and if she went under a different name

From communicating with her via email it's evident that she is British and not Romanian so that is a good start

Offline bigkstyle

I've never been to see her but I do remember contacting her a couple of years ago. She went by the name of Peaches back then. I was tempted when she was on previously.

Offline daveev

External Link/Members Only

Given the slim pickings in Teesside I've been considering this one since she joined 2 days ago.  Her profile states that she is back so I am wondering if anyone has seen here before and if she went under a different name

From communicating with her via email it's evident that she is British and not Romanian so that is a good start
60p to see her private pics, this will make your mind up.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Look at her toe nails and feet. They look dirty so you can pre judge what she will be like in the flesh. Probably one to avoid

fredbassett

Never mind her nails and feet....that Fucking wallpaper would put me right off!  She does look a scruff.... but that's a VERY nice arse in her picture.  Doggy anyone? :cool:

Look at her toe nails and feet. They look dirty so you can pre judge what she will be like in the flesh. Probably one to avoid