Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Chloe_MCR - Manchester Airport  (Read 5011 times)

11 review(s) for Sexy_Chloe_MCR (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Goks1984

Links: External Link/Members Only

Price: £30 for 10 mins.

Girl: Not my usual type of girl, but nice enough. Probably about 5 foot. Small frame, pretty face. Small boobs / arse. Great personality / persona.

Service: Wanted something specific - OWO and facial finish. Stood over me whilst bent over slowly sucking me. Decent technique. Then moved between my legs giving me good eye contact as she slowly worked me top to bottom. Felt the end getting closer, so she knelt down and took the whole lot over her face. No flinch, like a champ.

Overall: Great value for money. Nice girl. Gave a good service and no rushing.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Wow just looked at her new pics she's lost alot of weight since i seen her.

Offline Goks1984

Yeah nothing to her. Looks healthy rather than weight loss due to crack ha. But a few extra pounds wouldn't hurt her for sure.

I enjoyed my visits with chloe always had a good laugh i will probably visit again but weight loss is alarming

Offline Blue Moon

Am getting tempted to join in the fray again....but will have to check if the hotel is in the new lockdown area first. Can I ask (OP or others with experience of this hotel) - did you have to identify yourself to the hotel? Thanks, Bm

No just walk straight in ..its a dump nobody cares it houses asylum seekers and people on police witness protection schemes. All the working girls on 5th floor its like a 1980s berlin brothel.  There's a fire door to the left sometimes thats open so you can totally avoid reception . Hope thats helpful :hi:

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks, Captain. Yes, useful - cheers.

I have been there before but some time ago well before Covid and I was wondering if personal details are required like when going into a pub.

Bm

Thanks, Captain. Yes, useful - cheers.

I have been there before but some time ago well before Covid and I was wondering if personal details are required like when going into a pub.

Bm
oh sorry pal I'm totally barking up the wrong tree i honestly dont know whats going on there now with this covid name and address taking. You might be best asking in a regional discussion thread.

Offline Goks1984

Just needed to put in car reg details for parking eye or whatever.. doubt things have changed due to new lockdown lite.

Offline Bigdave2000

Do you know if she's only seeing regulars at the minute, or are her comms a bit shit generally?
I've dropped her a couple of messages since I'm stepping back into the fold, but had no reply; unless it is to do with current dodgy restrictions.

Offline Goks1984

Was the first time I'd seen her so no to the regulars. Her Comms weren't amazing but not shite either.