Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britney - La Maison - Bury  (Read 1255 times)

Online davey.edwards1969

well i fancied a good dirty shag and even though we are still on lockdown i couldn't resist so i found myself in Bury
Britney is of course Pamela ex GFE
Looking as good as ever but with the addition of having both nipples pierced
just a short review this time though
Good to see she remembered me  and into the room we went - unfortunately no kissing due to covid but straight into a very memorable session of sloppy OWO taking me balls deep into her mouth
plenty of filthy talk from this friendly Northern lass before we covered the old boy up and into doggy position wher I pounded away for a while and Britney forced herself backwards to meet my thrusting - happy days
couldn't help but admire her little butt hole so made an enquiry which was met with her saying " yes of course you can fuck my arse"
a little bit of lube applied and I eased into her backdoor
a few gentle thrusts - God she was so tight - and then when i had confirmed she was ok away we went   :dancegirl:
I pounded away for a good 10 mins balls deep up her arse and she enjoyed every minute of it and was full of encouregement
finished me off with her hands and mouth until Mount Vesuvius errupted
plenty of time for a chat afterwards due to it not being that busy and it turns out Britney is  well up for a repeat of our MMF session
anyone interested let me know
overall then a good solid return to punting with a nice but dirty as fuck  lass whose pretty much open to anything