Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sgk Burnley  (Read 10675 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline scutty brown

Ah, in the face of such erudite sobriquets, I relinquish the stage  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'm still waiting for your proof that I'm a pimp.
Or if you cant find any an apology would seem appropriate

Offline chrishornx

I'm still waiting for your proof that I'm a pimp.
Or if you cant find any an apology would seem appropriate

don't expect you will get either any time soon

Offline scutty brown

don't expect you will get either any time soon

I'm sure you're right Chris.
Actually this thread is an interesting example of how this forum has morphed over the last couple of years. When I joined, a claim of whiteknighting or touting, however tenuous, would almost always result in a rapid ban - even when the claim was clearly wrong.
Nowadays the claims are few and far between, those that are made are rarely upheld - and the members who make them tend to end up with egg on their faces.
Its yet another example of how this forum is becoming far more tolerant and pleasant - and more realistic in its overview

Offline chrishornx

Actually this thread is an interesting example of how this forum has morphed over the last couple of years. When I joined, a claim of whiteknighting or touting, however tenuous, would almost always result in a rapid ban - even when the claim was clearly wrong.
Nowadays the claims are few and far between, those that are made are rarely upheld - and the members who make them tend to end up with egg on their faces.
Its yet another example of how this forum is becoming far more tolerant and pleasant - and more realistic in its overview

Agree with that but your accuser was out of order and the ponce comment was a downright insult

Online frankc

Rightly or wrongly, swapping WG's numbers has always gone on via PM's and always will but, only desperate idiots post asking for a number on a review thread

Offline chrishornx

Rightly or wrongly, swapping WG's numbers has always gone on via PM's and always will but, only desperate idiots post asking for a number on a review thread

sums it up nicely I would PM you a number if you asked but not an idiot

Offline opal

Tolerant in giving information freely to semi lurkers. but not so sure about pleasant when those who have posted dozens of FRs are called pimps and ponces without justification.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:43:17 pm by opal »

Offline cueball

Indeed franko

In all my time on here I've yet to ask for a lasses number, I just email and ask HER.

If she doesn't pass it on then I sack the idea of podging her, I'm not that fussed these days and never have been.... It's a paid podge and there's plenty of others.

Offline Scotpunter

As the person who brought up not sharing SGK's number, I hope nobody thinks I was white knighting. I personally don't see any post being like that on this thread.

What I would say is turn the situation around. I'm sure none of us would be happy if SGK gave our number to a WG friend of hers without checking it was OK first.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline opal

As the person who brought up not sharing SGK's number, I hope nobody thinks I was white knighting. I personally don't see any post being like that on this thread.

What I would say is turn the situation around. I'm sure none of us would be happy if SGK gave our number to a WG friend of hers without checking it was OK first.

I wouldn't worry its not you that has a problem!

Offline T13

I did ask for a number on a thread cos it wasn’t on her profile,
However I’m not an idiot I just didn’t think there was much wrong with it, with a non contributer I get that of course.
However I do now see why it isn’t a good idea as no permission given etc. and I was naive asking for it on a thread should’ve been more private about it.
Ps thanks to the person who pm me the number. You know who you are 👍

Offline Kriss

Well no, but then we are not prostitues, are we?  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll

Offline chrishornx

And what point does that make?

Are you demeaning the ladies?

Offline T13

Well yeah that is a good point tbf.
I suppose I can see both sides on this on the fence as I wanted a number and was helped

Offline opal

So you are saying WGs have no right to any privacy when they clearly state they are not working, wheras you have every right to privacy because you're a punter?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 07:37:05 am by opal »

Offline lewisjones23

Why doesnt she have her work phone off if she isnt working?

I suspect that she is actually working but just doesnt want new clients

Offline scutty brown

So what? It comes to the same thing: she won't want unsolicited calls. As for turning it off.........do you turn your phone off to avoid unwanted calls from doubleglazing salesmen?

Offline scutty brown

So that means prostitutes have no right to privacy?

Offline lewisjones23

So what? It comes to the same thing: she won't want unsolicited calls. As for turning it off.........do you turn your phone off to avoid unwanted calls from doubleglazing salesmen?

I dont sell my holes to people off the street  :hi:

If she is that arsed about privacy then she should have a ‘ work ‘ phone and leave it off when she allegedly isn’t working
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 09:13:22 am by lewisjones23 »

Offline Captain caveman 69

Ffs not this old chestnut again :thumbsdown:

Offline opal

The OP was told early on in this thread that SGK is definitely not working until at least September but offered to speak to regulars who have her number.

What this thread is really about is passing the phone number of a WG who states she is not working to a virtual lurker whos only use for the number at the moment could be for a free chatline.

Offline T13

if She’s not working should she not hide/take off temporally her aw account.

Offline chrishornx

I have asked what he meant but not the greatest at answering. Certainly seems to suggest the ladies don't deserve the same respect as punters

Offline T13

But at the same time she provides a service. You wouldn’t hear of a bricklayer only giving there numbers to certain people.
That said it’s her decision,her life so her choice how ,when and who to see

Offline chrishornx

But at the same time she provides a service. You wouldn’t hear of a bricklayer only giving there numbers to certain people.
That said it’s her decision,her life so her choice how ,when and who to see

not sure that is a fair comparison as totally different 'trades'

Offline T13

True but if you can’t handle the heat don’t be a chef 🤷‍♂️

Offline T13

Again that said if she’s not working and the fact it’s a non contributor then no number shouldn’t be given out

Offline T13

I asked for a number on here for poppy as its never displayed (now learnt it’s displayed when she’s free)
Trouble being I have to book in advance. I didn’t see anything wrong with what I was doing.
However this scenario is different this girl isn’t working and don’t want number given out.
Mine just wasn’t displayed.

Offline chrishornx

Again that said if she’s not working and the fact it’s a non contributor then no number shouldn’t be given out

??

Offline chrishornx

Mine just wasn’t displayed.

why would your number be displayed ??

Offline T13

This spellcheck thing on my phone. I meant hers wasn’t displayed which is y I asked for it. But yeah it’s her life so her call.

Offline Kriss

Are you demeaning the ladies?

No, I'm calling a spade a spade; prostutute, hooker, whore. "Ladies"???  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Kriss

No, not when they are flogging their fannies all over the internernet. Whats up anyway? Did you fall in love with her or what  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline softlad25

surely if she's only talking to regulars she would have their numbers stored in her work phone
so doesn't have to answer calls that are not in contacts
so no problem. Probably can cancel calls who aren't contacts on her phone settings

Offline opal

surely if she's only talking to regulars she would have their numbers stored in her work phone
so no problem. Probably can cancel calls who aren't contacts on her phone settings

Brilliant! So here's the answer. Dont give the phone number of a non working working girl to a virtual lurker to use as a free chatline as she wont answer numbers not in her contact list so you are wasting your time.

Offline scutty brown

Considering that any punter with at least half a brain changes his punting phone number on a regular basis, then that's clearly not going to work.

But overall the whole approach here is almost like victim-blaming or shaming. Its as if you all think you have a right to her phone number, that because she is a sex worker she has no expectation of privacy, and that when she wants privacy its her fault for depriving you and you'll put her straight by passing on her details despite her wishes.

Offline chrishornx

..... then no number shouldn’t be given out

what does that mean??

Offline scutty brown

No, not when they are flogging their fannies all over the internernet. Whats up anyway? Did you fall in love with her or what  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

It strikes me that you have a dangerous mindset. If as you say, sex workers have no right or expectation of privacy, and by implication from your earlier comments no right to withhold their personal details from public perusal, does it follow that they have no right of refusal when you call them uninvited asking for sex? Saying they have no right to privacy is only a short step to saying they have no rights over their own bodies.

Offline chrishornx

you really aren't endearing yourself to the SP's on here but with your derogatory attitude towards them that won't concern you but I am certain a lot of guys hold them in higher respect than you do

Offline chrishornx

It strikes me that you have a dangerous mindset. If as you say, sex workers have no right or expectation of privacy, and by implication from your earlier comments no right to withhold their personal details from public perusal, does it follow that they have no right of refusal when you call them uninvited asking for sex? Saying they have no right to privacy is only a short step to saying they have no rights over their own bodies.

Agree

interesting to see if any SP responds

Offline scutty brown

And I'm STILL all waiting for your proof that I'm a pimp and a ponce. Or an apology.
Put up or kindly fuck off

Offline chrishornx

No, just a self-appointed appointed ponce, methinks  :wackogirl:

and maybe Scutty he can explain what the above means

Offline Kriss

... call them uninvited asking for sex?

You are talking about the woman with 600 plus AW ratings? the one that does gang-bangs? has movies of herself "riding cock"? the one that is "not a shy girl"?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

What a t**t you are  :wackogirl:

Offline scutty brown

You are talking about the woman with 600 plus AW ratings? the one that does gang-bangs? has movies of herself "riding cock"? the one that is "not a shy girl"?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

What a t**t you are  :wackogirl:

Rather than resorting to insults try answering the question(s).
Or is it implicit in your reply that you do not believe she has the right to refuse you sex?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Fuck me your sound like one serious misogynistic cunt...

Live in the real world your the cunt that pays for sex!!!!

Respect each other’s choice it’s not difficult

Offline chrishornx

Fuck me your sound like one serious misogynistic cunt...

Live in the real world your the cunt that pays for sex!!!!

Respect each other’s choice it’s not difficult

bang on

this guy has issues and isn't needed on this site he has been antagonistic throughout this thread, and cowardly in not answering questions
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 11:48:53 pm by chrishornx »

Offline T13

what does that mean??

It means that her number shouldn’t of been given out.

Offline Richthescouser

bang on

this guy has issues and isn't needed on this site he has been antagonistic throughout this thread, and cowardly in not answering questions

With people making posts like his, it’s no wonder the public see forums such as this as a negative thing. Nobodies interested in the decent guys, it’s the odd one who describe WGs like this that stand out.

Offline chrishornx

It means that her number shouldn’t of been given out.

'no number should be given out' would mean that

presumably another typo ?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 09:17:29 am by chrishornx »