Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie at 10 King St Blackpool.  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Looked through AW & V/Street for a potential punt. So decided on risking a trip to 10 King St in Blackpool. Phoned up & made a booking with the a girl called Julie (the one in the V/street ad). Asked a few questions about it being her in the pics, etc. Confirmed it was.. So ok, off I trotted.

Left in by Nikki, & shown to the back room. We had a few min chat. Nikki was one cracking shag before she retired. Had a bit of banter about White Cottage, she also knew Place wasn’t hitting the marks. I told her it was since Sada left... Apparently Sada has a man over Blackburn way, but it’s not a bed of roses. Sada May be back I Nikki hinted 🤞.

So on with the punt in hand. With Nikki away with my £50. Soon door opened again. In walked Julie. 100% her in the photos. She is late 20, early 30. Cracking slim figure. Fair pair of glands on her. Tiny nips say enhanced, but felt fully natural.

Straight way I said that I wasn’t in mood for massage. So it was kit of, & on to the bed. Thought I’d start with RO. Despite the fact I’d already been a matter nose deep in her. She asked that she could wash down there. Nipped into the Shower & gave it all a wash.

That done. On with some serious RO. She takes it like a good one, also wanting to return. Ok, so 69 it was. Think I spent half my time buried tounge deep. Next some CGirl, Doggy, Fiinally Mish. Think she was genially getting into it, as she started with some properr passion, etc. Lite kissing, legs wrapping etc. but she was too wet for me to cum. I’d lost the feeling in there. So finished of by hand myself onto her belly.

Spot on session. Went a good 10min over I recon. Did have a bit of a chat after too, she ain’t for moving on any time soon. 😀

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pork sword

Thanks for the review!! One to consider for my upcoming visit to Blackpool..

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Definitely.

Other girl there is called Mona. I always think if you have some general info when you call. They think of you as a regular. So more likely to keep up the standard. My logic, & it might not work.