Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET.MAYA_X - Gloucester  (Read 1162 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5284261) (16 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Mariooooo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£70 F0R 30 minutes

This was a few days ago . to start with there was a little confusion over the location, this meant that although i had booked Polish Sexy Ala, she ended up taking the wrong punter. so Maya answered the door. i wasn't overly worried because i have seen Maya's profile loads of times and was happy enough with giving her a go.
in my experience over many years , i've come to the conclusion that the Poles are always a safe bet and decent value and you get what it says on the tin (and a bit more)
first issue was that Ala allowed fingering , whereas Maya doesn't. She did however overcome this and said i could finger her with a condom on . i was dubious at first , but she put 2 of my fingers in a condom and who knew, they fit like a glove!
she offered me a shower at the start and the end , i went for a wash at the start , but didn't have a shower at the end.
to start, plenty of fairly DFK , and she got her tits out. Now she is really quite proud of her Boobs because although she is quite petite with a small waist . they are very big and she really wanted me to know that they are completely Natural.
obviously because of this , they do drop a bit , but lovely nonetheless and i made sure that i gave them plenty of attention because she said in her profile she liked that.
We got on the bed and i used my double fingered condom to have a good old play. i have to say that although she doesn't allow fingering, she absolutely loves it and appeared to really enjoyed it, even to the extent that she was guiding to finger fuck her and lick her at the same time and she put me in a headlock with her thighs and absoutely loved it.
gave her ass a bit of attention while i was down there and everything was clean and tidy.
she then laid me down and gave me a lovely BJ and couldn't wait to jump on , so she got on top and really gave me a good ride.
plenty of this , but i wasn't going to cum like this , so i got her off and she started sucking and playing with my cock while i ran my fingers around her Pussy and ass until she made me cum.
She's a lovely girl and very enthusiastic and it was a really enjoyable half hour.
Because i got there late due to the communication issue at the start with the location , i didn't have a clue how long i was there , but it was probably at least half hour .
no doubt i'll see her again as she is a pretty safe bet, although it might be awkward now to scratch the itch i had for Ala as she might take offence a little.

Offline xxxpacxxx

Thanks for the review. I’ve missed Maya as she’s not been around for a while. Fantastic tits and consistent service! Will need to find a reason to travel to Gloucester soon!

Offline JimmySW

I have added Gloucester as the location, it can be changed if this is wrong?