Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices on the rise?  (Read 1437 times)

cjkany2015

For the first time in years it feels that prices are on the rise.
In London there are less and less I want to see at £130 or so, and a lot of the old £150 class of girls seem to be asking £160+ all the way up to £200!

Is this just my perception?

I really have a mental barrier to going over £150 so I hope so.....

Offline Trenlover

Might have something to do with rent and property prices, which are absolutely extortionate at the moment.

Mass immigration especially into London has meant a severe housing shortage.

Offline JamesKW

In London there are less and less I want to see at £130 or so, and a lot of the old £150 class of girls seem to be asking £160+ all the way up to £200!

Yes I think it is just your perception I never go above £100  per hour in London and am generally happy with those I visit.

Offline Corus Boy

Strangely I was just thinking the same, the number of £200 per hour girls in Cardiff is increasing.  Even some £500 per hour girls!!!!!

willbred

Might have something to do with rent and property prices, which are absolutely extortionate at the moment.

Mass immigration especially into London has meant a severe housing shortage.

Actually, mass immigration might ultimately be a restraining factor on price. London is, always has been and always will be a bubble - it might as well be Mars. I'm West Midlands based and find that prices are stable, some girls are even offering special deals ( tho' will probably end when the spring finally arrives). Appears no shortage of quality punts at £120, even £100 / hr in West & East Mids

Nimrod

If you say so, but my experience is the opposite, especially if you include "within one hour of London" in your search. Why would you want to see a girl who cost 200 quid ever, anyway? Her photo is no less likely to be doctored/enhanced (and possibly more likely) than a girl who costs half her price, and in my long years of experience price is rarely an indicator of quality anyway once you get north of about three figures.

Offline Trenlover

Actually, mass immigration might ultimately be a restraining factor on price. London is, always has been and always will be a bubble - it might as well be Mars. I'm West Midlands based and find that prices are stable, some girls are even offering special deals ( tho' will probably end when the spring finally arrives). Appears no shortage of quality punts at £120, even £100 / hr in West & East Mids

depends if the immigration is males or females :D

lots of prossie's in london, most dogs, but this should obviously lower price, problem is they all need to pay rent, so theres a clear bottom on how low they can go.

jcdmj12

Depends on the niche.  I'm finding some utter quality at the cheaper EE end where a disaster is guaranteed, according to some sources.

Offline AnthG

To be honest it would be interesting if someone had the courage and conviction to do it, it would be interesting if someone tried messaging a few girls to see if they would be able to get them to drop their prices from their stated ones.

Its one of those subjects where I want to believe most girls would say yes. But equally when I think of it in some senses they may all say no.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

No prices rises in general in my area of London and hasnt been for the last 8 years at least. My punting has gone down in price compared with 10 years ago, a mixture of being a member on punting forums and choosing cheaper but good WGs. Not many other things i pay for that have gone down in price in the last 10 years.

Offline smiths

Depends on the niche.  I'm finding some utter quality at the cheaper EE end where a disaster is guaranteed, according to some sources.

Just goes to show dont listen to the complete bollocks those some spout. I long ago discounted the shit they come out with.