Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How long does it take to post a Review?!  (Read 4316 times)

Offline CityTillIDie

I've never understood why people say: I will post a review when I have got time.
Why not just do it! To be honest, it takes no more than say 3-5 minutes to put all the essential details together in a basic review. These same people obviously spend ages reading/responding to many threads on UKP so why do they not just do the review!

Additional comments can then also be added in response to members' questions etc

There are some on here who actually never review at all, some with 1000s of posts.

But what puzzles me / pisses me off, as I say, is those who 'will post a review' when I've got the time! I know I've not yet posted 100s but I do review nearly 90% of my punts as closely as possible to the day of the punt; not been that active till recently.

CTID

Offline Jimmyredcab

I know I've not yet posted 100s .

High numbers don't impress me  ------------- I am more concerned with the QUALITY of the punt  --- a £40 pump and dump is of no interest to me.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline cueball

I've never understood why people say: I will post a review when I have got time.

I see it as a cop out answer imo... they're basically trying to avoid any criticism for leeching and not putting back in.... imo

Offline Brazilian Martian

I see it as a cop out answer imo... they're basically trying to avoid any criticism for leeching and not putting back in.... imo
Spot on, but what really makes my blood boil is when you have lots of people piggy backing on a report saying yeah I saw her before she's awful and yet they have not reviewed the prossie  :angry:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hammer...nail...head.

......what really makes my blood boil is when you have lots of people piggy backing on a report saying yeah I saw her before she's awful and yet they have not reviewed the prossie  :angry:

+1

Offline smiths

Worse in my view are those that say there is no point is doing a review on the WG as she already has some or loads, the point of a review is its that punters experience of the WG. This is often used as a cop out in my observations.

And even worse are those that post on another punters negative review saying they had the same bad service off the WG recently, but didn't bother doing a review which could of saved the reviewers and other punters time and money.

Offline Richthescouser

Why not just do it! To be honest, it takes no more than say 3-5 minutes to put all the essential details together in a basic review. These same people obviously spend ages reading/responding to many threads on UKP so why do they not just do the review!

Additional comments can then also be added in response to members' questions etc

There are some on here who actually never review at all, some with 1000s of posts.

But what puzzles me / pisses me off, as I say, is those who 'will post a review' when I've got the time! I know I've not yet posted 100s but I do review nearly 90% of my punts as closely as possible to the day of the punt; not been that active till recently.

CTID

One valid reason is to keep their identities here and on AW separate. I know I've waited a while after my punts to review to make it a bit harder to make the link.

Offline cueball

And even worse are those that post on another punters negative review saying they had the same bad service off the WG recently, but didn't bother doing a review which could of saved the reviewers and other punters time and money.

Yes, BM made a similar point further back.

They're basically happy to let the rest of us fall down the same hole without warning  :dash:

Yes, BM made a similar point further back.

They're basically happy to let the rest of us fall down the same hole without warning  :dash:

Could even be punters guilt I know some punters like some of these pro$$ies so much that even if they have a bad punt they don't want to post a negative review, as they may feel as they are not being loyal to their special girl while also wanting to avoid blowback from her.

Offline Belgarion

Spot on, but what really makes my blood boil is when you have lots of people piggy backing on a report saying yeah I saw her before she's awful and yet they have not reviewed the prossie  :angry:

Winds me up as well.

bigmanbigman

While its not smart to review a girl that can link you to that review . Some punters here never will review that a fact think up any reasions you like
Later=never.

Winds me up as well.

The worst part about it is when they get called out, they get defensive and into their own feelings  :sarcastic:

Online RedKettle

Agree with all that.  I recently reviewed a WG who had returned to the job (a retired WG coming back, now that must be a first) and one member on here was all over me for information and has said they have been back, but no review. Surprise surprise he has done no reviews.

Makes you think why do I put the effort in to do the review, reply to questions and you cannot be arsed to contribute at all.

Offline Belgarion

The worst part about it is when they get called out, they get defensive and into their own feelings  :sarcastic:

Especially when they try to tell you how to write a review or start asking 1001 questions about your experience or send stupid messages.

Bud$

Guilty as charged. I think I've written 1 since being on here and it was fairly short. I have though commented a lot on girls I've seen on some of the topics and also post a link to the ones I do that with. I see that as practically the same as reviewing. I will try my best to write a more extensive review on a girl I'm seeing soon though - already booked it. A thought has just popped into my head; after I've been to see a girl, I kind of want to forget it, especially (weirdly) if it was good, because if I dwell on it too much I might want to go again and quickly - that = more money spent than I can afford, Writing a review exaggerates all that, so that might be the reason. Perhaps I should wait for 3 weeks before writing the review, as part of the 'warm up' I go through before going again. I do feel I owe it to the site and the people on here to write more reviews. I'm now going to do a review for a WG I saw not long ago - how about that?

Offline cueball

I'm now going to do a review for a WG I saw not long ago - how about that?

Geronweit  :D

Offline pewpewpew

I have an amazing reply to this post by am a bit busy right now. Will blow your minds when I find the time

Online Gustav Klimt

I usually write it up on pages the same day while it is still fresh in my mind, but wait about a week before posting on here.  That way there is less chance she can identify me with the review. During the week I may fine tune the review as I have had more time to reflect on the punt.

Guilty as charged. I think I've written 1 since being on here and it was fairly short. I have though commented a lot on girls I've seen on some of the topics and also post a link to the ones I do that with. I see that as practically the same as reviewing. I will try my best to write a more extensive review on a girl I'm seeing soon though - already booked it. A thought has just popped into my head; after I've been to see a girl, I kind of want to forget it, especially (weirdly) if it was good, because if I dwell on it too much I might want to go again and quickly - that = more money spent than I can afford, Writing a review exaggerates all that, so that might be the reason. Perhaps I should wait for 3 weeks before writing the review, as part of the 'warm up' I go through before going again. I do feel I owe it to the site and the people on here to write more reviews. I'm now going to do a review for a WG I saw not long ago - how about that?

I know you mean well but what you have done is basically piggy back on others reviews of a girl you may of seen. When I see people do this i personally think that the said punter has no objectivity at all imo  :hi:

But i do look forward to reading more of you reviews in the future

Offline Shearer1955

BM reads it right - there is no objectivity to your feelings about a punt if you merely put add ons to a review prepared by another punter - if you say "thats how my punt went" or " she was crap with me also" then it doesn't offer any variables as to how the meet unfolded.

The fact is if everyone gives a review of one girl then you find out a lot more about her than any profile written by her offers and it helps the reader to make a decision whether she will be right for him! - its not cheap to punt so you need reliable and informative details before you proceed
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 12:47:12 pm by Shearer1955 »

bigmanbigman

The upsetting part is punters not reviewing a shit punt as ok they have wasted there £100+ but that review may stop 100 punters on here doing the same.

The upsetting part is punters not reviewing a shit punt as ok they have wasted there £100+ but that review may stop 100 punters on here doing the same.

They don't care  we have to realise this is a selfish hobby, but when I have a bad punt I report back the same night. I just wished others done this  :hi:

Offline CityTillIDie

There are many excellent responses already!
Hopefully this will trigger a few extra people to review

Lots of valid reasons given for delaying, etc
But my initial vexation is really at those who say they didn't get round to it,haven't had time, etc

I saw one guy this morning who had posted on December 18 he had about 6 to do and he might do them over Christmas if he had the time. That was another week away! If he wrote a short review each time he logged on, they'd soon be done.

I don't always review same day, depending on the lady, for fear of AW profile name becoming obvious. (Someone on here has exactly the same moniker as my AW name haha)

I don't feel regret at punting, good or bad, so I nearly always will review. But I do try to understand everyone's point of view.

In my region, we get awesome reviews from the likes of Mr FishyFoo and the fellow red rose CueBall, amongst others. Now, I'm not saying everyone should be able or willing to go to those brilliant lengths, but I wish people would just get on and pen a few lines when typing 'I'll do a review when I've got the time'

CTID

Offline CityTillIDie

I have an amazing reply to this post by am a bit busy right now. Will blow your minds when I find the time

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EXACTLY my point.

:drinks:

Offline dubhcarr

CTID

I follow the set formula so 5-10 mins......

mcgee121

I find basic reviews useless.  I was interested in seeing Ruby.  Check out this members review about her: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=137837.0  Do you think that was helpful?

The girl will know you have done a review about her so if you say anything unsavoury about her you have no chance of booking with her again and it's easy to work out your AW ID by looking at your reviews on here and comparing them to girls you have seen on AW (but I change this annually so I don't care).

Also, same day reviews are useless unless it's coming from a very experienced punter or is a very clear negative experience.  I find I tend to view a punt experience more realistically after a week as the "high/joy" of the punt fades.  So I think it takes more than 3-5 minutes for the average punter to write a helpful review and the more personal you get in the review the more difficult it is to write.

Bud$

I know you mean well but what you have done is basically piggy back on others reviews of a girl you may of seen. When I see people do this i personally think that the said punter has no objectivity at all imo  :hi:
But i do look forward to reading more of you reviews in the future
Thanks and I think I understand, although I do only say I've seen girls that I've actually seen - what's the point of not doing that  -of pretending you've seen a girl, when you haven't? So, I've left a review. Is it alright? It's just what I experienced, nothing more, nothing less.

Offline CityTillIDie

Thanks and I think I understand, although I do only say I've seen girls that I've actually seen - what's the point of not doing that  -of pretending you've seen a girl, when you haven't? So, I've left a review. Is it alright? It's just what I experienced, nothing more, nothing less.

It's a good review
Need to mention the financials I guess - how much, how long for, clockwatcher etc

But as people can see, it doesn't need to take forever to do it. And of course it helps fellow punters a great deal.
I've been on UKP for 16 months. I would not now DREAM of undertaking a punt without seeking out previous reviews / other punters' thoughts on UKP

CTID

vw

CTID

Maybe some are waiting for time to elapse to make sure they are not identifiable.

Some maybe use forum on phone and wish to wait for an opportunity to use a pc to type up a review !

Some are lazy

Some like to keep back the best for a while so they don't get to busy especially in areas with higher than average amounts of leeches.

anyway no obligation to review all, since joining have posted all my negatives, but low percentage of positives.

Anyway what is the point of the signature on every post of yours, did you know your name is next to every post anyway ?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:25:44 pm by vw »

Offline CityTillIDie

Maybe some are waiting for time to elapse to make sure they are not identifiable.

Some maybe use forum on phone and wish to wait for an opportunity to use a pc to type up a review !

Some are lazy

Some like to keep back the best for a while so they don't get to busy especially in areas with higher than average amounts of leeches.

anyway no obligation to review all, since joining have posted all my negatives, but low percentage of positives.

Anyway what is the point of the signature on every post of yours, did you know your name is next to every post anyway ?

Seriously?
Don't you sign a letter or sign off on an email with a thanks or a see-you-soon or a best-wishes?

I was tempted to say 'what the fucking hell has it got to do with you'

But I decided not to

CTID

vw

Seriously?
Don't you sign a letter or sign off on an email with a thanks or a see-you-soon or a best-wishes?

But I decided not to

CTID
Why is it only 3 or 4 members out of 70000 that do it, rather odd to me.

This is a punting forum not writing a letter to granny !

Offline CityTillIDie

Some are lazy

Anyway, as for your other points, I mostly agree. I know leeches - people with 1000s of posts but very few reviews, I presume? - are unpopular on here but frankly I simply post a review and move on. It doesn't take long and hopefully it helps someone, somewhere. Negative or positive

CTID

Offline CityTillIDie

Why is it only 3 or 4 members out of 70000 that do it, rather odd to me.

And why does it matter?
I can politely sign off a note should I choose to.
I promise not to be courteous in responding to a post of yours, as you insist

:hi:

CTID

Oops

vw

And why does it matter?

Just odd, was wondering why, if you need to do this to prove you are polite then that's fine.  I now know !   :sarcastic:

Offline CityTillIDie

Just odd, was wondering why, if you need to do this to prove you are polite then that's fine.  I now know !   :sarcastic:

Thank you for your blessing.
We have gone off at a tangent I fear.

Online Steely Dan

Seriously?

But I decided not to

CTID

Dear CTID,

16 April 2017

I hope you are keeping well.

The reason we don't sign our names is because Admin did it for us.  And we respect him and the customs of this site which were in place before you joined.  And also, it would be really annoying if we all did it.  If you are doing it for us, then stop.  If you are doing it for yourself, then leave ego at door.

Best Regards

Steely Dan
(Yes, really, I am Donald Fagan)
(OK I am not)
(I am Walter Becker though!)

Offline CityTillIDie

Dear CTID,

16 April 2017

I hope you are keeping well.

The reason we don't sign our names is because Admin did it for us.  And we respect him and the customs of this site which were in place before you joined.  And also, it would be really annoying if we all did it.  If you are doing it for us, then stop.  If you are doing it for yourself, then leave ego at door.

Best Regards

Steely Dan
(Yes, really, I am Donald Fagan)
(OK I am not)
(I am Walter Becker though!)

The thread was: How long does it take to post a Review?
Not: let us old grizzled punters teach the relative newbies how it's gonna be around here.
Why would anyone in the entire world care either way if a member of UKP signs off on a post or not?
I'm astonished it's given the time of day. Yes, Admin ensures our user name appears beside our posts.
Just like my parents gave me a name when I was born. I still use that name to sign off on stuff most of the time.

Why on earth can we not stick to the principle of discussing punting and the world of punting, rather than long time members on UKP deciding to try to dissuade newer members, who try to contribute regularly, from contributing? I have since I joined reviewed frequently, read lots of posts every day and tried to contribute helpfully and regularly. I fail to comprehend how a little friendly sign-off after a post can possibly be a problem to anyone!

Odd...

Bud$

It's a good review
Need to mention the financials I guess - how much, how long for, clockwatcher etc

But as people can see, it doesn't need to take forever to do it. And of course it helps fellow punters a great deal.
I've been on UKP for 16 months. I would not now DREAM of undertaking a punt without seeking out previous reviews / other punters' thoughts on UKP

CTID
Thanks citd - of course, it slipped my mind - it was 110 for one hour because of the owo 10 extra. She's now a flat rate of 120 and no cim on her list. No, not a clockwatcher but I think she told me she likes to leave 30 mins between punters. I'm more concerned about not going over time than the girls I go to are - just a bit of an ocd thing. Next review, I'll put that stuff on though. Thinking about this whole thing, sometimes reviews on here could be 'fake' just like AW ones are, but it's easier to spot on here if someone's new and only got 1 post and then says such and such a girl is brilliant, isn't it?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 05:17:18 pm by Bud$ »

Offline CityTillIDie

Thanks citd - of course, it slipped my mind - it was 110 for one hour because of the owo 10 extra. She's now a flat rate of 120 and no cim on her list. No, not a clockwatcher but I think she told me she likes to leave 30 mins between punters. I'm more concerned about not going over time than the girls I go to are - just a bit of an ocd thing. Next review, I'll put that stuff on though. Thinking about this whole thing, sometimes reviews on here could be 'fake' just like AW ones are, but it's easier to spot on here if someone's new and only got 1 post and then says such and such a girl is brilliant, isn't it?

Yes, I agree.
Certainly the longer-term members on here, and admin of course, are highly experienced at picking up that sort of thing, i.e. as you say when someone posts an amazingly good or indeed bad review for their very first post.

I find that the more posts I read, the more often i can hazard a guess that someone is not for real. Or is still at school. Still working on my mums net-radar though!

:manhater:

CTID

Offline mrfishyfoo

In my region, we get awesome reviews from the likes of Mr FishyFoo and the fellow red rose CueBall, amongst others. Now, I'm not saying everyone should be able or willing to go to those brilliant lengths, but I wish people would just get on and pen a few lines when typing 'I'll do a review when I've got the time'

You made me blush.  :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really enjoy writing reviews and have no issue sharing a good punt.

Can sometimes backfire though if the lass is really good and then becomes really popular as a consequence of being reviewed.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nowt wrong with writing a lovely letter to granny.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Dear GILFy

Can I cum see you at such and such a time.

I'd like to face fuck you, fuck your arse and then CIM.

Love MrFF

vw

Nowt wrong with writing a lovely letter to granny.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Dear GILFy

Can I cum see you at such and such a time.

I'd like to face fuck you, fuck your arse and then CIM.

Love MrFF

Don't get into the hero worship of TTID nonsense we know you do like to be your punting heroes.   :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Don't get into the hero worship of TTID nonsense we know you do like to be your punting heroes.   :sarcastic:

Hilarious.  :hi: :hi:

Offline cueball

Hilarious.  :hi: :hi:

:kiss:  :kiss:

You forgot the kisses on the end fishmunter.... I've fixed it for you  :hi: :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ta.  :P :lol: :P

vw

There are 2 types of fish edible and bottom feeders !     :D

Offline cueball

There are 2 types of fish edible and bottom feeders !     :D
Boiled, fried, roasted or just burnt?  :D

Fishy's bosom buddy.....
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=33096

:sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 08:56:42 pm by cueball »

Offline blackburnian

Both very valid for me , I do reviews where relevant , offer advice where possible - pm's can be as valuable as an on forum post !  , could have done more but always wait for a little while for discretion/identification  reasons - a fair few profiles (especially of newbies)  vanish in this time so I never review as it would be pointless .

Bb

Neal69

Back on Topic.

I agree with CITD It takes bugger all time to post a review.

Since I have been a member here I must have posted reviews on 99.9% of all WG's I have seen. I don't post returns to the same WG as I don't think it is helpful but what I will do is comment on anyone else's review of the same WG. I will also comment on WG's I have seen before joining UKP.

East Anglian Punters will know that I have my favourite WG and I have done a long thread on Her but I am aware that I may be verging on touting so refrain from posting too much.

I consider posting reviews my payback for having such a brilliant site that I read almost every day although my post count is low.

Yes it also pisses me off the high post count posters with a low review rate.

And while I am on a rant, The Leeches  :angry:

Off topic

If You don't like me signing off then tough shit. :cool:

N

mikexxlong

whilst reviews are an important part of the site , no doubt about that what so ever

and a gentle nudge of encouragement at the appropriate times is of no  consequence

but consider this if too much pressure is applied  and members are given to much flak about posting reviews or the number of reviews and it is used against them
 encouraging an immature  culture of 'but i've got more reviews than you, so there'

the consequences of that would be far more fake reviews being posted to keep up and be "one of the lads" and not get ridiculed
potentially creating a silly competition in posting reviews to be the member with the highest number of reviews

the forum and the review system would be totally compromised wouldn't it,

after all lets be honest anyone with two brain cells could knock together a convincing  fake review as proven by some recent banned trolls,
and thats not including the WK/fluffies/touts etc that the forum contend with as it is

so  anyone trying to play billy big bollocks over the number of reviews is perhaps a little 'misguided'

and  IMO should be more concerned about is the undesirables that aim to bring the site down, or use it to further their own agendas

what is of importance is HONEST reviews and post's

after all a whole bunch of bullshit or heavily biased reviews are of no use and are even worst than no reviews at all