Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT - xx teen taboo xx - Enfield  (Read 953 times)

1 review(s) for Becca taboo xx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JackJones

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Arranged meeting via text. Got the postcode. Made my way.

Location: Looks to me like a private house in North London, rather than a whore house, although we stayed in the one room of course. Room was scant but clean. First floor room - what would have been a second lounge - looking out into the quiet residential street. She confirmed she doesn't live there so only uses it for work. She said she was lonely and bored. I asked if the other girls in the house didn't chat to each other between clients. She said, what other clients? It's just me.

Services: £60 - 30 mins

The Girl: Romanian. Never seen a rom before, so was expecting the worst, but her pleasant and chatty demeanour made me stay. Pics are of her and genuine. If anything, she's a little chubbier, but only just. The angles of the photos don't bring that out.

The Biz: Paperwork sorte, we stripped and she directed me to the bed. She'd been talking since I came in, which was nice as an ice beaker and I thought this would stop when we got down to business but it didn't really. Got average OWO interspersed with anecdotes. I swivelled her into 69 - she was fresh and clean - and stopped talking a bit once I started eating her out  :D Then she continued where she left off when I put her into missionary. I pounded away to stories about how a black guy had robbed her once, how she wasn't going to let faze her was going to continue black guys, unlike other WGs who just stop seeing black guys altogether, or are just plain racist, but she's not racist and judges each person by their merits. All of this, while I'm pounding away.  :unknown: Put her into doggy. She can take a pounding no problem. That stopped the chatter too :cool: Finished inside her in the dom. More chatting as we got dressed and I got the fuck out. Rated neutral on account of the talking and because when I left I didn't feel robbed but also didn't feel like I'd had an amazing experience.

Would I revisit? Probably not. But if you're at your wits end and need to blow your load with a pleasant, reasonably attractive Rom who doesn't clock watch, is quite open, and won't rush you etc. then you could do a lot worse than see this, go for it.

Stortford

Tits size firm droopy? Dress size?

Offline JackJones

Tits size firm droopy? Dress size?

My impression was that the tits were smaller than the pictures led me to believe. As sizes, I cannot say, but small rather than medium. Droopy..
Dress size I would hazard a 10...

Offline Bassman

Thanks for the review.

Can you shed more light on where abouts in palmers green she is?

St33

Thanks for the review.

Can you shed more light on where abouts in palmers green she is?

Left turn on mcdonalds as you are coming from Enfield Town then furtherdown on the right turn.

Offline peter purves

I pounded away to stories about how a black guy had robbed her once, how she wasn't going to let faze her was going to continue black guys, unlike other WGs who just stop seeing black guys altogether, or are just plain racist, but she's not racist and judges each person by their merits. All of this, while I'm pounding away.  :unknown:

Cheers for the review.

Never heard of the above before...Admirable!!....From her and you also  :P ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline occasionalpunter

thanks for the TOFFT OP, was thinking of seeing her but will probably give it a miss now. maybe as a P&D though as didn't seem horrible.

Offline Bassman

Left turn on mcdonalds as you are coming from Enfield Town then furtherdown on the right turn.

:thumbsup: