Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can Somone TOFTT- london milf Cheap?  (Read 887 times)

RealLatinPleasure

Hey Guys Found this Lass on Adultwork looks interesting but since im away in uni im not even close by. ill be back in london before xmas so hopefully ill get time to see her but was wondering if someone can TOFTT to see if its even worth the visit back to london.

External Link/Members Only

Shes a 30yo Milf That is very cheap 60ph seems too good to be true imo but hopefully shes worth it.

let me know how it goes with her if u choose to TOFTT thanks .

Offline PleadInsanity

Barebacker so may not get too many jump at the chance.

Offline london39

She's got a big belly . Looks fine in doggy
Banned reason: No reviews since joining in 2015 and failing to reply to a mod when questioned after 2 weeks
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pumps

Hey Guys Found this Lass on Adultwork looks interesting but since im away in uni im not even close by. ill be back in london before xmas so hopefully ill get time to see her but was wondering if someone can TOFTT to see if its even worth the visit back to london.

External Link/Members Only

Shes a 30yo Milf That is very cheap 60ph seems too good to be true imo but hopefully shes worth it.

let me know how it goes with her if u choose to TOFTT thanks .

probably the prossie herself, has a dusty phone, shes got plently of negative written about her on ukp

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Where does it say she's a MILF? And why can't you TOFTT? It's only just over 8 weeks to Xmas, you could do the lads here a favour and report back your findings and make your first review :D

EDIT: Banned already.

Offline pumps

but since im away in uni im not even close by. ill be back in london before xmas

When I read this part of the nonsense, it was such a give away