Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The curse of Instagram selfie filters  (Read 972 times)

Offline markwin

Anyone else find these glitter, star and bunny ear type filters increasingly used on AW (and elsewhere) bloody annoying?

In a way they're even more of a pain than tediously excessive photoshopping. I want to have a reasonable idea as to what the SP is going to look like. I don't want a woman looking like a girl-fairy or an extra from Bambi.  :thumbsdown:

How on earth this is supposed to be attractive I've no idea... and as far as 'fun' goes, you'd hope anyone would grow out of this kind of thing by puberty.

My basic rule is that if an SP obviously messes around with their photos, I'm just not interested.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Simon_9000

Yep, agree. The photo you've posted there of Tanya Turner, even from her other gallery pics, it's obvious just how different she actually looks vs. this Instagram modification. I've never met the real person but I'd bet she'd be nothing like that.  :dash:

I generally don't need many excuses to keep away from a WG but these adapted photos are easily enough.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

As soon as l see one on a profile on AW I move on regardless. I instinctively know that l would not get on with anyone stupid enough to do it.

Offline markwin

To be fair to Tanya, I've met her (actually when someone she was touring with let me down). She's perfectly attractive in a more natural way, and I had a good time. But, as you say, doesn't look like this, and I can't see it does her any favours. 

Offline winkywanky

Does she keep her ears trimmed?  :D

Offline Simon_9000

To be fair to Tanya, I've met her (actually when someone she was touring with let me down). She's perfectly attractive in a more natural way, and I had a good time. But, as you say, doesn't look like this, and I can't see it does her any favours.

I think you should feed that back to her, recommending she removes these modified photos. She's posting them to attract punters but it's having the opposite effect.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 03:01:07 pm by Simon_9000 »

Offline Plan R

Generally speaking, women are more prone to 'hivemind' than men. So one does something - they all do it.
Add to that iphone addiction and the ubiquity of social media and it becomes unavoidable  :wackogirl:

Stevensmiles

I am just useless at tech stuff and photoshop etc.

I had no idea these girls altered their actual appearances.

Was so disappointed when I turned up and she didn’t have pointy ears and a cute kitten nose  :dancegirl:

Offline Gordon Bennett

They are mostly uses by overweight people with acne. If I see a photo with a rabbit's nose and ears on it I immediately know she is not my type as I avoid fat imbeciles. On that basis I find them irritating but useful.

Offline Belgarion

Sure fire way to not get a booking from me.

Offline m4rmite

The wife used  a filter on snapchat and to be fair i would of fucked her if she had the pick on her profile.

What it made me realise is how much it slims the face down, so what other filters is the SP using.

Move onto a profile with real pics, whatever they look like.

Offline king tarzan

Just looks simply absurd pathetic. :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hillingdonpete

I am the same. I would not waste my time with someone that obvioulsy has nothing better to do with their time.
You expect that shit from kids.

Offline tynetunnel

It’s almost a guarantee they’ll look less attractive in the flesh!

Offline hungrypunt

I see that and move on. They wouldnt like it if my profile showed a crackin cock, massive wallet and a sign saying "fluffy mug" over my head, and when I got there, well Ill let you decide, he he. :wackogirl:

Offline Hurley

If she’s got some normal pictures fine, but if it’s a gallery full of stupid filter pics forget it I’m not interested

Offline shagmore

Agree with most comments, if they have these silly filters, then move on, want to fuck someone with at least half a brain

Offline prophethezikah

I am baffled by the weird trend for girls to do filters to make themselves look like dogs. Do they really think that is an attractive look? When I was a teenager, it was considered highly offensive to compare a lady to a dog. Very strange.