Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why do we have to waste money for booking a massage time !!!  (Read 2060 times)

Offline jester360

Guys, This may sound stupid but if we all are going for rub and tug in the massage parlors then why we waste 40-50 bucks booking a massage time which is an overhead!

We bother getting a shitty massage, wait for 15-20 mins watching the floor and then then finally we get those 10 mins for which we actually came for  :rolleyes: .. We could utilize those 40-50£ for another rub & tug  :D

Could there be a massage shop in London which based upon our interest just take the money for actual HJ/B2B an save us the hassle ??

Offline FlaccidChimp

If only you could just pay 20-30 for a < 15 minute rub and tug right?

I asked one masseuse for a happy beginning and ending before to which she responded her English isn't good  :D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 08:11:43 pm by FlaccidChimp »

Online WARSZAWA16

I dunno so much. Perhaps if you can manage to get a sensuous "build-up" isn't that all part of the whole experience?

Offline Silver Birch

Guys, This may sound stupid but if we all are going for rub and tug in the massage parlors then why we waste 40-50 bucks booking a massage time which is an overhead!

We bother getting a shitty massage, wait for 15-20 mins watching the floor and then then finally we get those 10 mins for which we actually came for  :rolleyes: ..

I have seen a couple of 15 mins handjob providers and I find they are an anti-climax. I always left feeling unsatisfied and needing diy only a few hours later.

Most of my recent punts, if you can call them punts, have been massages. I do generally go to places where I will get a decent massage and I enjoy the anticipation and uncertainty of what lies ahead. The accidental touches add to the overall experience for me.

Offline FlaccidChimp

I've had a few b2b that left me excited and ready to go as well but standard massages don't usually do that for me. If the massage it good it can be a nice build up.

Offline lewisjones23

wouldnt that just be turning up for a wank?

isnt the whole happy ending scene built on the build up etc?

im just guessing here btw, only ever done full service punts

Offline peter.witless

Everyone has their own personal preferences.

To me the actual massage is part and parcel of the experience, a 15 min B2B or handjob just wouldn't be worth it ... a wank would be just as good then.

I absolutely enjoy the feeling of a woman's hands working up and down my body for an hour, and even book legit massages with no happy ending and enjoy those ...

Just my £0.02  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

We bother getting a shitty massage, wait for 15-20 mins watching the floor and then then finally we get those 10 mins for which we actually came for  :rolleyes: .. We could utilize those 40-50£ for another rub & tug  :D

Could there be a massage shop in London which based upon our interest just take the money for actual HJ/B2B an save us the hassle ??

What you're after is a walk-up experience.  Go to one of those.

That said you seem to be describing a 30 min session + extras but describing 60 min costs.  Or you're being ripped off.  Either way you're not describing the experience I seek and find, you're describing what I consider a Negative.
You clearly misunderstand the broader FBSM scene and its participants.
You don't appear to be discerning or determined about your choice of masseuse and don't know how to get the best mileage from her.

Offline jester360

If only you could just pay 20-30 for a < 15 minute rub and tug right?

I asked one masseuse for a happy beginning and ending before to which she responded her English isn't good  :D

Even i dared asked the same and received the exactly same response ... "No English" .. WTF :)

Offline jester360

I dunno so much. Perhaps if you can manage to get a sensuous "build-up" isn't that all part of the whole experience?

Yup that was the plan but i have been to numerous massage shops around soho but all i received was a shitty massage and no or shitty sensual build up :(

Offline jester360

Everyone has their own personal preferences.

To me the actual massage is part and parcel of the experience, a 15 min B2B or handjob just wouldn't be worth it ... a wank would be just as good then.

I absolutely enjoy the feeling of a woman's hands working up and down my body for an hour, and even book legit massages with no happy ending and enjoy those ...

Just my £0.02  :hi:

I have tried Thai, Romanian, Chinese massages .. the build is what i would expect but if i am receiving a bad massage, no sensuality then i better get on the job i came here for :) .. But it seems the cut which massage owners receive (if i am correct its 50%) is the reason they insist on booking a longer massage time!

Offline jester360

What you're after is a walk-up experience.  Go to one of those.

That said you seem to be describing a 30 min session + extras but describing 60 min costs.  Or you're being ripped off.  Either way you're not describing the experience I seek and find, you're describing what I consider a Negative.
You clearly misunderstand the broader FBSM scene and its participants.
You don't appear to be discerning or determined about your choice of masseuse and don't know how to get the best mileage from her.

I guess, the walk up experience may do it but the hygiene is extremely important .. what i have found in the massage shops they do take extra care of cleanliness.

Now regarding the price, Of my entire massage experience in Soho .. the nominal charge for booking an hour massage is 50£ + 40 (HE) + 80 (B2B) .. This doesnt even include fingering and my tongue in her mouth which i like :) .. So if its only rub and tug, why not i just give 20-30£ for 10 mins? That's what i was wondering :)

Offline JamesKW

If they were just doing rub and tub this would be classed as providing sexual services and they would need a licence for this and all the rules and regulations that go with it.Also the massage cost goes to the shop owner and the extras may go to the girl.Personaly I think if you are mainly interested in getting sexual services this is an expensive way of going about it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 08:55:57 am by JamesKW »

Offline stevethebroker

A hot Russian masseuse I used to see which has now retired would normally give the H/E at the end. After a few times of seeing her I asked her if I could have the H/E first as the combination of her killer body (She used to be fully nude) and the anticipation would kill me. She was completely ok with it so after the deed, I could actually have a nice relaxing massage to unwind. In the end I found this much much better.

I guess if you have a regular masseuse there is no harm in asking, a new acquaintance may not be so easy.

Autopunter

Literally why I go to a massage parlour instead of getting a blow job. Alternatively book an independent and get a body to body oiled up one, bloody marvelous sometimes.

Offline Guesswork

My enjoyment with massages is the build up. To the point I much prefer an hour booking over a half, the obvious problem is if the fun stuff isn't all that.

If I get all the right touches the build up anticipation is mind blowing for me, sometimes I prefer it to the actual hand relief. And then sometimes you get a crap massage, virtually no touches but a skilful finish. Swings and roundabouts but I'm enjoying average massages more than average FS recently.

But I am hunting the proper bargain basement FS girls right now, so not much comparison I guess.

Offline Silver Birch

Now regarding the price, Of my entire massage experience in Soho .. the nominal charge for booking an hour massage is 50£ + 40 (HE) + 80 (B2B) ..

Am I reading this right? You are paying £130 for 1 hour massage including B2B?

No wonder you are looking for better VFM!

Offline Moby Dick

Because these places probably exist under the eye of the local Council and pretence that they are offering health, sauna, massage therapy

If you don't want that nonsense go to a brothel or book an indie pro$$ie from aw
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:46:22 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline m4rmite

One WG on AW near me does great massages, no arty farty tickling.
Then i fuck her and when i have finished she works on the top of my back, now that hurts.

She said people who come to fuck her actually come back just for massages as well, also a lady came for a massage and she said it was weird being dressed :D

Offline jester360

Am I reading this right? You are paying £130 for 1 hour massage including B2B?

No wonder you are looking for better VFM!

When I tell 'em to agree on 20 (HE) or 40-50 (B2B, the look which i get is like "Come on its not 1960" ... White-lily, Simply Relax, or any massage shop in the entire area. Its like they have some kind of association and they decide not to bring down the said prices  :D

Online Jonestown

all but one of the OP's reviews are from the SW region, if he's a country bumpkin on the loose in Soho with cow shit on his shoes he's going to get taken for a ride, would be better off doing some research on here and picking a few ladies operating away from the tourist traps

Offline king tarzan

At start a big time no no.. dfk tuck in is 1st priority... at the end with several minutes left i will give them a massage.. let the ladies relax.. some of them dose off and i have to gently nudge them to wake up, they always compliment me it was really relaxing and nice.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Silver Birch

When I tell 'em to agree on 20 (HE) or 40-50 (B2B, the look which i get is like "Come on its not 1960" ... White-lily, Simply Relax, or any massage shop in the entire area. Its like they have some kind of association and they decide not to bring down the said prices  :D

I had one in Earls Court ask for £80 for B2B and I just laughed and said no thanks I'll just have the massage. She then wanted £40 for HE. At this point I was ready to go with nothing but when she said £30, my small brain took over the decision making  :wacko: Still £10 too much!

I don't like the haggling but I would rather walk away with just a massage than pay that far over the odds. They all want to earn something extra so you do not have to accept the asking price if you think it is high.

Offline jester360

There is a new Thai massage shop in Soho; probably its "Boonsawad Thai Massage". The girl asked for 40 (HE) and 80 (B2B), later she brough down her price to 30 (HE) but didnt budge below this. I told her i have money in my wallet but 30 or 40 for an HE is not VFM and thence i received a shitty massage for next 30 minutes before i left.

And yeah, when i refused to get any extra from her ... she covered my genital with a towel as well :D

Offline Titti Tatti

It's a long read but somewhere on the London massage shops thread a report of just what you want
From memory the cheeky f###### went into a massAge shop on Oxford st South side, nr TCR tube, that shares an entrance with a supermarket and negotiated a quick "Happy Massage" for 20. 

I was waiting to see if there were awards on here at the end of the year. I'd have nominated him for enterprise.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 11:33:50 pm by Titti Tatti »