Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Adelle - Shoreditch  (Read 3830 times)

19 review(s) for gorgeous adelle (6 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for Gorgeous.Adelle (8 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline user1437

External Link/Members Only

£70 for half an hour

Comms: Good, fast, via text

Place: Flat near Shoreditch/Brick Lane, clean, could hear other girls chatting in another room. I believe Romanian spot

The girl: Not sure how I stand on that. Adelle looks great - rather tall, nicely dressed, high heels etc. But I've been having her in my hotlist for a while, attracted to the pics of what looked like a natural beauty. Her new pics made me doubt this, and I was right to do so: Adelle now has fake boobs, fake lips. She told me it was recent as well. She does look great and I was attracted to her for sure, but I simpl
y came in expecting more of a natural girl so there was a part of me disappointed. Regardless, she had a great attitude was pretty chatty and enthusiast throughout the punt

The meet: Started with some FK. I could see Adelle isn't that interested in FK but she'll indulge anyway. Got a good FK time going on, then could explore her body, play with her fake boobs - said they were sensitive due to the boob job being recent. She then went for OW, quite a good one, eye contact, hand work, made me regret she doesn't do OWO tbh. Few positions next and Adelle was always willing, not making much noise but active and positioned the way she needs to be. She didn't take any initiative, simply followed the flow, and it was a great time. Finished with a handjob, she did great as well

Overall that was a pretty positive punt! Would I return? I don't know. It was a good punt but there was nothing standing out. Might go back eventually, but not a priority for sure

Pros:

- Beautiful looks
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Good OW
- Good sex

Cons:

- If you don't like the look of fake, you won't like her

Offline driver

Thanks for your review.
Reading your review made me think this girl, is one mans positive, but another mans negative.
That's why i love this site.

No passionate DFK, no OWO, and all that nonsense about sensitive nip's would lose my boner in an instant.
Shame, as a lot of these Romanian girls are hot.

biglarry

Yep sometimes she can be in the 'cunty' romanian wg mood that just ruins a good boner

mrhappypants

Very local - glad I gave her a miss based on your review.  She sounds poor.

Offline user1437

No passionate DFK, no OWO, and all that nonsense about sensitive nip's would lose my boner in an instant.
Shame, as a lot of these Romanian girls are hot.

I would actually say the same in general, but whenever I want to post a review I mostly think about one thing: did I leave the punt happy or disappointed?

In this case, it was definitely happy as I had a good time. So I'd say her attitude made up for the shortcomings