Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie to Outcall  (Read 603 times)

Online swanson1972

Hello guys!

I am a newbie to outcall and I would like your help on how do you book an hotel without putting any of my real infromation.

I would really love your advice on this as I am new to outcall.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Swanson

Online darkknightrises

- Buy a Prepaid Mastercard/Visa card, you can register online with a fake name n address & top up with cash at a pay point outlet ( there might be a limit on how much you can top up a year, but if you reach the limit just buy a new 1 ).

- Another method ... Book a hotel online & pay in cash at hotel .... usually it would be a budget hotel, the one Lenny Henry frequents allows this.

Offline BarryProudfoot

- Buy a Prepaid Mastercard/Visa card, you can register online with a fake name n address & top up with cash at a pay point outlet ( there might be a limit on how much you can top up a year, but if you reach the limit just buy a new 1 ).

- Another method ... Book a hotel online & pay in cash at hotel .... usually it would be a budget hotel, the one Lenny Henry frequents allows this.

I've looked at a few of these online and they seem to want a drivers license/passport number to activate it

Online darkknightrises

IDT Prime Mastercard are available in shops & don't need any form of ID for the basic version.

External Link/Members Only should have all the info

Online swanson1972

Thank you so much for your help guys!

Really appreciate it!