Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara- do you think she receives many bookings?  (Read 593 times)

Gspotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Q. Can you wear something specific? A. Who the hell do you think you are? I'll wear whatever I choose to wear - lots of sexy stockings, both classy and slutty. What the hell do you think this is!
Q. Is there anything you don't do? A. Shut the f**k up! I'll ask the questions...
Q. Where do I visit for in calls? A. Who says you'll privileged with that honour?
Q. Do you accept in calls after 6pm? A. I don't accept you asking so many god damned questions!
Q. How can I please you and what do you like? A. Cold hard cash to pay for all the luxuries and decadence my icy heart desires. You be the victim and I'll show you exactly who it is who is in charge here
Q. Can I speak to you on the phone first? A. No!
Q. Why can't I speak to you on the phone first? A. Because you're a pathetic little worm who isn't worthy of such a privilege. If you've got what it takes make the go damned booking and await my instructions
Q. Can I see you today and at what time? A. Listen punk, and listen well. There is a booking system and a calendar for a reason. Open your god damned eyes and click the correct buttons to make a booking. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Is that liquid nitrogen coming out of her mouth? :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Is that liquid nitrogen coming out of her mouth? :D

It's ice evaporating from her cold, passionate heart

Online hendrix

Yeboahsleftfoot

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should have read "cold, passionless heart" - could be spunk though....