Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations - Busty & Anal  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Senisk

Hi guys,

Can anyone please recommend a girl who meets the following criteria:
- Big tits (E cup at least)
- Does anal
- In London

Other preferable criteria:
- Under 40
- Under £200 for 1 hr

Happy to go with independent or agency. Not too fused about her level of service i.e. I'm not looking for someone to take a lot of initiative, I just want someone who can bend over and take it deep!

Thanks in advance.

Online The_Don

Not too fused about her level of service i.e.

IMO, this is where, you may, fail  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 07:45:07 pm by The_Don »

Offline Senisk

Probably should also add, I don't like the 'platinum' massive fake tits. I'd prefer more natural (or natural looking) tits.

Offline paul_2407

Princess Sarah comes to mind as she has pretty much what you've asked for. She also knows her tots are her best assets so you can rest assured she'll use them to your benefit.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fully Sated

Senisk - If you click on the Emoji's in the reply from, The_Don, his response should make more sense and entertain you!
paul_b_1977 - Your recommendation, 'PrincessSarahhh,' although she states that she is naturally busty, seems to look good on her profile and is based in London, she does not appear to currently offer anal in her 'enjoys list'. Unless you know something different? Her 'enjoys list' looks quite short. She has Russian listed as her primary language, which may explain the rather confusing text in the  Q & A section of her profile;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Q. Do you do CIM,Anal, Sex without protection?    A. Do I don't ..I have all the services witch I do on my profile :)

I have visited Laura, who is in London and is busty, she also offers anal, however I have not had anal with her so cannot vouch for her with regards to that service.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 12:19:51 am by Fully Sated »

Offline Senisk

Senisk - If you click on the Emoji's in the reply from, The_Don, his response should make more sense and entertain you!

Haha, I've been in the USA for the last month and I was initially worried that I was losing my ability to understand sarcasm!

Lineage2

Great natural tits, deep anal without complaining, but if u looking for skinny girl with big boobs not rly her.

gekiro

Would Busty Angel Laura fit the description of the OP?