Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage ELM PARK hornchurch  (Read 1721 times)

Offline goodmans

Has anyone  been to Thai massage in elm park 14 tadworth  parade  does anyone  have any info girls names and cane you get full sex there I read a thread he gets all the time but looked on other  threads here looks like body to body thanks

Offline Titti Tatti

Twice over a year ago.

The first time was OK massage with £20 HE where she knelt between my legs to prevent touching. Below average

Second another slim lady in her 30's.  B2b was quite nice but not great. Slightly above avarage service

Decent clean facilities. Easy parking.

Zen Upminster and Elm Park are my local recomendations.

Offline Titti Tatti

Sorry I'm knackered. For some reason I missed bit about Tadworth Parade and was thinking of another shop nearer Hornchurch Will try and delete post above.

I've been twice to this one and both reviews are in the Mini reviews thread. Its a bit run down but my vists have been top notch {although girls not the youngest) and everything is on offer.

Offline socksfellan2

Yes, I went last May. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=143662.0 my review here.

Can't give you any names, but you could probably get FS. And will probably need to haggle. One other guy got it but for the same price I only got a half hearted b2b. Also search function on the top right is useful you know  :thumbsup: