Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Hot List  (Read 3401 times)

Ravanelli

Going through my hot list on AW earlier I noticed a girl in there who I definitely didn't save in my hot list. This isn't the first time this has happened. Is this as a result of another girl taking over another profile and changing the details, presumably with the consent of the original girl or am I in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

Ludwig

Same thing has happened to me before...I think it's safe to say your first explanation is correct...unless of course we've both had too much Christmas spirit...

:drinks:

Uglybugball

I'd say a profile swop has occurred. I personally remove them if this happens.

Joe Blob

I had a 25 year old Thai girl turn into a 60 year old English woman  :scare:

Offline Marmalade

You can change all the details in your profile. In my 'notes' (the auto feature that appears when you hotlist a profile) I sometimes include the name of the girl just so I can remember who the fuck she was before.

But in cases where the person (rather than name and profile details) have changed, this is more likely a case of someone (WG, pimp or pissed boyfriend) selling-on or otherwise re-appropriating the profile password.

(AW will deactivate it in some cases)

Offline Marmalade

. Is this as a result of another girl taking over another profile and changing the details, presumably with the consent of the original girl or am I in the early stages of Alzheimer's?
If the latter, you'll make new friends every day.  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Also, someone you added a while back who'd then later de-activated her profile.....

When "she" returns, it automatically comes up again under your Hot List, sometimes under the same profile details (in which case you may remember her,
but now and then, as mentioned above, under a complete new profile. 

Joe Blob

You can change all the details in your profile. In my 'notes' (the auto feature that appears when you hotlist a profile) I sometimes include the name of the girl just so I can remember who the fuck she was before.

I always do that now, along with phone number and prices. I read the suggestion on here once, and it's extremely useful.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I always do that now, along with phone number and prices. I read the suggestion on here once, and it's extremely useful.

+1

Also location details and no of photos in PG.

It's amazing how some scammers start off a new profile with NO pics, then a few days later up pop up Pvt Galleries!!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 11:02:23 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline NIK

This has happened to me.

Actually trawled through AW tonight for the first time in months.

It's still a load of fucking bollocks.  :angry:

Ravanelli

This has happened to me.

Actually trawled through AW tonight for the first time in months.

It's still a load of fucking bollocks.  :angry:

Yes, the guy who came up with the 'needle in a haystack' idiom was an early aw user.

Cat Lady

Going through my hot list on AW earlier I noticed a girl in there who I definitely didn't save in my hot list. This isn't the first time this has happened. Is this as a result of another girl taking over another profile and changing the details, presumably with the consent of the original girl or am I in the early stages of Alzheimer's?
'Your' girl has left, new one took her place, it's much easier for the pimp to just upload new pics than to create whole new profile. Especially if there are any credits left on 'old' girl's profile.
My advice: if you see a girl you really like, ask her for her work phone number. It's not the number you see displayed on her profile, but for the phone she's using to keep in touch with the pimp. Next time you want to see her, text her first to check if she's still working/in the same place, then phone her pimp to make a booking. Bonus: we all need regulars, so even if she left, went independent, changed pimp etc, she's more than likely to let you know her current whereabouts.

mutualrespect

'Your' girl has left, new one took her place, it's much easier for the pimp to just upload new pics than to create whole new profile. Especially if there are any credits left on 'old' girl's profile.
My advice: if you see a girl you really like, ask her for her work phone number. It's not the number you see displayed on her profile, but for the phone she's using to keep in touch with the pimp. Next time you want to see her, text her first to check if she's still working/in the same place, then phone her pimp to make a booking. Bonus: we all need regulars, so even if she left, went independent, changed pimp etc, she's more than likely to let you know her current whereabouts.

Bingo!  :)

Offline j122

Do girls get notification of the person who adds them to their hot list? & also who buys their PG?

Online webpunter

Do girls get notification of the person who adds them to their hot list? & also who buys their PG?

This is a v.good question which i've thought about too.  Deffo interested in the answer.  I'll ask next time i'm with an AW girlie who i know a bit better to see if i can get an idea.  Need one of the UK senior members to advise on this one.  I'm but a newbie

Offline AnthG

From what I recall from previous posts here if the girl is verified on AW then yes she does get to know who for both. If she is not then no.

I don't think its a notification though. Likely just a setting inside her profile she can click on to see a list of those people.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline j122

Cheers, was just wondering as added some who had bid on my reverse booking and curious whether they are made aware of it

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
From what I recall from previous posts here if the girl is verified on AW then yes she does get to know who for both. If she is not then no.

I don't think its a notification though. Likely just a setting inside her profile she can click on to see a list of those people.

Indeed. Furthermore, I am sure she is also able to then send a PM to all those who have her in their HL. (out of the blue, i.e. SPAM). It's been ages since I received one of these.