Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British woman tells of sex trafficking horror in the UK  (Read 1706 times)

london

A young British woman who was trafficked and raped by gangs within the UK has described how she was ruthlessly exploited by multiple rapists and repeatedly failed by police.

External Link/Members Only

Aspen

I think a lot of this goes on. It's not just young girls either that are held prisoner and made to work for nothing.

The bit about the police only being interested in getting an easy conviction rings very true. I've seen this more than once in recent years from certain forces. It's all about targets and achievements these days instead of dealing with the real problems.

Tjkooker

Why the fuck are you highlighting that here. Your normal punter that posts on here has fuck all to do with that type of stuff. It's very much an ethnic minority that are behind this. We've seen enough of it in the papers and news already.

Sienna_Bronze

I think he's very anti prostitution. Why else keep highlighting trafficking?

Offline bucksboy

I will volunteer for jury service when their trial comes round.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You will also find these girls who are under age are not advertised to normal punters but are sold in certain communities to friends. It's all very hush hush and no one from outside their group has any idea about it.
It seems you keep posting these stories in here, are you hoping to make it look like this site promotes this type of thing or is it a way of furthering someone else's agenda as in 'see trafficking happens a lot they even keep posting about it on UKP the biggest punting forum in the UK. Sounds like something HH and cronies would do to further their own agenda

If you are worried about trafficked women not girls  so much spend your time trawling AW. You will soon notice those who are moved around ALOT by pimps and can report them to crime stoppers.  It's quite easy to work out who they are especially as they speak no English and have some harsh sounding man or woman taking calls for all of them and making their bookings as they pass through different towns every week

vt

A young British woman who was trafficked and raped by gangs within the UK has described how she was ruthlessly exploited by multiple rapists and repeatedly failed by police.

External Link/Members Only

Yes, a serious crime...and the full force of the law should be brought to bear on the perpetrators of rape and child abuse...but to try and make a link from these heinous crimes to 2 willing & consenting adults striking a fair bargain for sexual services out of public view is ludicrous. Where were the Police when these crimes were happening?? Probably raiding soft easy targets like well-run massage parlours and brothels where all the participants are quite obviously consenting adults.

So will criminalising punters and giving Police all that unnecessary work investigating and chasing them make it more or less likely that they will have time to investigate and track down these serial rapists and abusers of children??  :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 03:19:26 pm by vt »

jcdmj12

Outlawing being a Pakistani would do more to stop this sort of thing happening than outlawing being a punter.

(no, I'm not suggesting that people from Pakistan should be banned, just that banning things is pointless)