Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Addiction to punting  (Read 838 times)

Nhsi

I really would like to stop. I've got a gf who is up for it a lot, and a child I love. The gf puts out when I want it, whenever I want it, but problem is I usually don't want it with her! I love seeing random girls who I don't give a fuck about who I can do what I want to. I love it, but I know I can't keep doing it for ever. Chances are one day I'll get caught, and at £80 average a time (usually only do 30mins), I'm spending an awful lot of money which I could spend on my child. Every punt I say it'll be my last, but every week I cave and go see another.

Has anybody else had this problem? Is it an addiction you can't control? If so, have any of you overcome it, and how? I'd really like to stop, to not need all these girls and to just be happy with what I've got, but I just can't help myself.

Nhsi

Just seen someone else recently posted something very similar to this - sorry.

Offline maxxblue

I really would like to stop. I've got a gf who is up for it a lot, and a child I love. The gf puts out when I want it, whenever I want it, but problem is I usually don't want it with her! I love seeing random girls who I don't give a fuck about who I can do what I want to. I love it, but I know I can't keep doing it for ever. Chances are one day I'll get caught, and at £80 average a time (usually only do 30mins), I'm spending an awful lot of money which I could spend on my child. Every punt I say it'll be my last, but every week I cave and go see another.

Has anybody else had this problem? Is it an addiction you can't control? If so, have any of you overcome it, and how? I'd really like to stop, to not need all these girls and to just be happy with what I've got, but I just can't help myself.

Why not? What is it about sex with your gf that doesn't do it for you?

Nhsi

I think it's that it's easy and that we've been together a fair amount of time. I'm not gonna lie I enjoy it etc, but it's different to being with a new girl who you've never met. Not as exciting.

Offline CBPaul

Fuck me we've turned into Punters Anonymous recently. What is it about the bank holiday weekend that is making punters want to hang up their cheap crappy PAYG Nokia ?

OP, if you feel you have an addiction problem seek help. Have a look at the Rupert Everett programme, there was some hippy Councillor twat belittling punters into giving up. You'll probably find someone near to you who will provide a similar service. Alternatively see if Rupert will do it, his approach was much much better and far more entertaining.

If you look at your family and see that you are spending money on punting that should be going to your kids then it is time to pack it in.

Offline Boundless

Fuck me we've turned into Punters Anonymous recently. What is it about the bank holiday weekend that is making punters want to hang up their cheap crappy PAYG Nokia ?

OP, if you feel you have an addiction problem seek help. Have a look at the Rupert Everett programme, there was some hippy Councillor twat belittling punters into giving up. You'll probably find someone near to you who will provide a similar service. Alternatively see if Rupert will do it, his approach was much much better and far more entertaining.

If you look at your family and see that you are spending money on punting that should be going to your kids then it is time to pack it in.

Totally agree.

Offline Markus

It's a risk. You've got to decide whether it's worth the risk if it blows up in your face which it inevitably will. You don't even have the excuse most punters have of being in a sexless relationship/marriage.

Regardless of whether she's your gf or your wife, she will deny you access to your kid if she finds out you've been seeing WGs You'd be surprised how quickly the legal system will turn against you.

Have one final blowout with a gem and call it a day.