Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japan Susiki Glasgow  (Read 3704 times)

1 review(s) for japan susiki (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline getitupya

Hi, 1st post on here.

Met Susiki in Inverness, she seems to tour about around Scotland and is in Glasgow at the moment I see. Am sure she is the girl in the pics but maybe a bit older than 21 although hard to tell. Comms where all good done over phone, her accent is a wee bit hard to understand but she has good English.

In to the modern flat for half hour meet, She was in jeans & T-shirt-looked good. Started with bit of light kissing, then she stripped to bra & panties while I got down to boxers, was rock hard at this stage as have wanted to shag a Japanese bird for ages. She came over took my pants off & ran to bedside cabinet got the £90 and gave me it back saying I was to big and no way she could take it(not the 1st time this has happened, xena in Edinburgh a few years back) :( . I had no plan b and no time to make one, so told her I would stay anyway. Anyway on to the bed for BJ and finished off with handjob. She has a proper hairy bush on her which looked good, went down on her to eat her pussy but don't think she is into this as she squirms about all over the place making out she is coming before I even found her lips in among the jungle, gave up trying. No fingering allowed, Nice tits.

If she had let me eat her pussy without all the moving about making it impossible would have been positive review as she did offer money back in full. She is a lovely girl and likes to giggle with her hand over her mouth[very Japanese thing], this just made my cock harder.

If anyone can recommend a good Asian girl I would appreciate it.

Offline seeker

Having a extra big cock isn't all its cracked up to be .
Better haveing a normal 10" slong  :cool: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Also prefer a shaven haven
So you know what your dealing with
A wee pussy ,a beaver ,
A growler
Or a bear  :scare:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Japanese pussy. Fascinating! My dad used to say they ran East to West rather than up and down. Didn't know whether to believe him. With all that hair, Zi doubt we shall ever establish the truth...

Offline Pareidolia

She offered the money back in full? Nice trick, what a tease.

Also, without dampening our fantasy for far eastern fun, im highly sceptical that shes Japanese. Seems more Thai to me, and playing the Japanese card for advertising and price purposes.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:08:57 pm by Pareidolia »

RandyF

Also, without dampening our fantasy for far eastern fun, im highly sceptical that shes Japanese. Seems more Thai to me, and playing the Japanese card for advertising and price purposes.

+1   Japanese my Japs eye.  That's an Asian person. 

Asian person with werry werry tight pussy, no fingers, no toungues, a 1000 thanks you's, and your shite home in a pail.

As long as you didn't get more the tip inside mate, your probably still straight. :drinks:

countscooby

I was very tempted to meet her before but decided against it because of her pics. After looking for a bit, something seems off. No idea if it's because of photoshop or not but getting a post op looking vibe from her.

Is she all woman? Naturally?

RandyF

Is she all woman? Naturally?

IHIOBBFOTT mate.

Inspect Her Inside-Out Bawbag For The Team  ;) 

countscooby

aw man that's rank  :vomit:

so she did use to be a dude then?

mavgoose

Showing in Glasgow again.
Anyone with fresh Intel.....
??

Offline Para124

Tried to book her late last year and all I got was attitude in return. It was very clear she wasn't interested in taking a booking but seemed willing to lead me on so I wrapped up the conversation and then she went off on one about me wasting her time. Put her down as one to avoid and have to say you've been generous in offering a neutral given what you got even after hanging around!

Offline omega81

I saw her a couple of times when she was over in N. Ireland, I'd agree she is nowhere near 21, closer to 35 but still hot and is definitely Japanese. She seems reluctant for full sex and more a HJ/BJ meet though. Great in doggy style but after a few minutes seems to get impatient. I usually COB her as it turns me on and pisses her off haha but she is worth a quick punt if no other orientals are around, just for the experience. Also loves DFK which I think is a must.

Offline solway

Japanese pussy. Fascinating! My dad used to say they ran East to West rather than up and down. Didn't know whether to believe him. With all that hair, Zi doubt we shall ever establish the truth...
10 " well that's me fucked.

Offline solway

Having a extra big cock isn't all its cracked up to be .
Better haveing a normal 10" slong  :cool: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Also prefer a shaven haven
So you know what your dealing with
A wee pussy ,a beaver ,
A growler
Or a bear  :scare:
This is where a meant reference to.Been on the grog 😊