Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco - Gateshead  (Read 4127 times)

Offline yellowfever888

External Link/Members Only

Comms via text and replied to pretty quickly. Someone man's the phone as coco barely speaks a word of English.

Location: near Gateshead stadium. Bit of a pita with the roadworks around tyne bridge and surrounding.

Price £100 for 1 hour which included massage, B2b, DFK, FS and owo(usually £20)

I saw coco a while ago for a B2b and he opposite the black bull in town. It was one of the best B2b id had as she was just pure filth, so I saw her advert come back up and I genuinely thought I'd happily pay £100 for just a B2b with He as it was that good and fun.

Messaged on the morning to arrange a meet up. Time agreed and  Location was given and asked to call/text on
 arrival.  The estate is terrible for parking as there no VP bays so you end up parking like a twat but I knew this beforehand and turned up 15 mins early to find the least annoying parking I could.

Texted and house number given. When I got there she opened the door and hid behind. Once in, she grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to a darkish room but lit well enough for you to see. Coco herself is cute. She's maybe 5 ft 2, 32 B, size 6-8 and 7.5 stone soaked. The second photo in her ad is a true likeliness of her.
Now she doesn't speak much English but I speak both cantonese and Mandarin so communication wasn't an issue. Maybe for average Joe though.
Once time was agreed and donation to the fun funds, I was told to get naked and lie down whilst she went to put cash away.
Once back in she got completely naked and started with a teasing massage, I don't think she's had any formal training but it was like a gfe massage. As per my massage a few months back, she licks and kisses everywhere, sucks on my ears, she did a new to me thing, she got some water and held it in her mouth whilst sucking everywhere. Strangely erotic. Oil was used on my back and legs. Asked to turn over about 20 mins in. Quick clean with a wet wipe on mini fever but I was fresh showered in anyways.
Proceeded the water thing on my chest and went down and gave me owo with the water in mouth. She cleaned me briefly with a wet wipe during turnover Felt bloody fantastic, no oil was used on my front. . After 10 mins of water sucking my front, she pulled a condom out of the draw and put the mac on with her hand and rode away for 5 mins, switched to doggy at the end of the bed, then rode me on a bedside chair, back onto bed into missionary legs up and down. Smashed away for what seemed like an eternity and eventually filled the mac. She cleaned me up and was offered a shower.
Got back to the car and it had been an hour and 15 mins.

Would I go back, yes I plan to. Possibly one of the best I've ever had, really clicked with her this time and last time, great B2b, owo ( she said it should cost £20 but didn't charge me) lots of dfk and a tight pussy even though I'm average size at best).
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 01:31:30 pm by yellowfever888 »

Offline The Centurion 1

Great review mate. Just dropped a text over about availability on Monday and was quoted £130. You've done well 😀

Offline yellowfever888

£130???? What is the phone handler smoking. Her advert states £100 an hour.

Online wirehair

I had a Korean WG do that water in the mouth OWO trick with me a few weeks back - it was ice cold water too and I found it very erotic.

Offline londonhas

Does she speak Mandarin or Cantonese? I have a thing for Cantonese after my ex from Hong Kong ha

Offline yellowfever888

She speaks both m8. Fluent in both.