Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Nags Head - Aldgate  (Read 5128 times)

Offline Arthurcc

There doesn't seem to be a review place for strip clubs, so I thought I'd note a few thoughts here, in case they're interesting for anyone.

Went in here on a Friday afternoon and there was about 4 girls, all occupied with punters. I was there about half an hour and saw one dance on the stage, so with no entry fee, £1 in the pot and a single drink, it was cheap but not very good.

So, why would I go back - simply, I was in the area the same day about midnight with nothing better to do, so back in. Again no door fee, but this time there were heaps of girls and plenty of punters. The place was much more lively and happening, so I ended up staying until closing at 2am. Most of the girls were pleasant & chatty, even if you didn't want a private dance. I did 5 whilst there, all of which were very good. On one, the fingers slipped in a short way at one point and she didn't complain and I doubled up on a second dance here. It's not as much a participation sport as Ye Old Axe, but the dances are £20, not £60 and it feels like you've had a lot more fun. Plenty happening on the stage too, so loads to see even if you don't go private.

I've always gone to YOA in the past, but it's a bugger for me to get to, so I'll definitely be giving this place another chance next time I'm in London.

I read loads of London posts before my visit, so I've dropped a couple of massage reviews on from my trip and these comments to repay! Hope you guys find my ramblings helpful!

Offline pantywetter

Might give it a try.  Loved Ye Olde at £20 but £60 is a piss take for those surroundings!

Online sparkus

There's already a thread on this, look for Olde Axe.

Offline workingtone

There doesn't seem to be a review place for strip clubs, so I thought I'd note a few thoughts here, in case they're interesting for anyone.

Went in here on a Friday afternoon and there was about 4 girls, all occupied with punters. I was there about half an hour and saw one dance on the stage, so with no entry fee, £1 in the pot and a single drink, it was cheap but not very good.

So, why would I go back - simply, I was in the area the same day about midnight with nothing better to do, so back in. Again no door fee, but this time there were heaps of girls and plenty of punters. The place was much more lively and happening, so I ended up staying until closing at 2am. Most of the girls were pleasant & chatty, even if you didn't want a private dance. I did 5 whilst there, all of which were very good. On one, the fingers slipped in a short way at one point and she didn't complain and I doubled up on a second dance here. It's not as much a participation sport as Ye Old Axe, but the dances are £20, not £60 and it feels like you've had a lot more fun. Plenty happening on the stage too, so loads to see even if you don't go private.

I've always gone to YOA in the past, but it's a bugger for me to get to, so I'll definitely be giving this place another chance next time I'm in London.

I read loads of London posts before my visit, so I've dropped a couple of massage reviews on from my trip and these comments to repay! Hope you guys find my ramblings helpful!

I used to be e regular then it went down hill, will give it a try again.

Offline apple-paul

Based on the ridiculous prices at ye olde axe, and the good write up above, I dropped by this place recently. 3 entry fee, this was at 9pm. About 7 girls, 2 or 3 pretty attractive, the rest OK. Didn't stay long, but I had a dance. Don't want to go into details, and may be I got lucky, but it was greater mileage than I've had at the axe. And this was in the more public area next to the bar. I was quoted 200 for time in the Vip section, not that I would ever pay that.

Offline advent2016

Don't want to go into details, and may be I got lucky, but it was greater mileage than I've had at the axe. And this was in the more public area next to the bar.

This forum only works if we all share.Your info doesn't add anything.You don't and mustn't post personal info but please share

Offline Bond

This forum only works if we all share.Your info doesn't add anything.You don't and mustn't post personal info but please share

Considering that we are talking about licensed premises, apple-paul has probably shared as much as he could have.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 10:34:54 pm by Bond »

Offline Lyosha

I noticed on their website they say they offer a free dance if you fill out a form, anyone managed this?

Offline Lyosha

Well I paid them a visit. First off, the form on the website offering a free dance was predictably rebuffed by management - 'website out of date yada yada'.

Quite busy when I got there, £3 on the door, £20 a dance or £200 for 30 mins in the 'vip' booths. Also women taking turns on the stage, doing the rounds before each dance to collect a £1.

The women were varieties of attractive and nice, but compared to some other strip clubs I've been to much more transaction - hi, do you want a dance, no okay bye then. Also the constant requests for £1 got a bit annoying.

Had a couple of private dances, not fantastic tbh but lots of touching allowed - no hands stapled to the bench.

Went for a vip session - yes I know, awful vfm compared to a standard WP - but it was a lot of fun and lots more touching her, way more than I've had in other strip clubs, while my fella stayed in the trousers.

Not sure I'd return because the hassling made it offputting to pass some time there and the dances weren't that great, compared to spending the same on a WP.

Offline john69se

Offline LLPunting

Had a couple of private dances, not fantastic tbh but lots of touching allowed - no hands stapled to the bench.

Went for a vip session - yes I know, awful vfm compared to a standard WP - but it was a lot of fun and lots more touching her, way more than I've had in other strip clubs, while my fella stayed in the trousers.

Guess this place will be shut pretty soon too then  :dash: