Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY ABELLAXO (Shepherds Bush)  (Read 6958 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Very sexy beautiful attractive mixed race lady..
Tall elegant classy looking
Superb figure
Sexy legs and ass

Paid £160 1 hour

Got to her place Shepherds Bush
Basment flat
Once inside in started immediately with warm gentle sensual yummy yum yum dfk for a minute..

Once in room paid her £160 for 1 hour...

Started by standing in room with lots if yummy yum yum yaba daba doo 😁😁😁😁😀😀😀😊😊😊dfk whilst gently but firmly feeling her up in her tight black dress!!
Then stripped off and she got on her knees and gave my high on alert king cobra excellent owo with excellent eye contact!!
She laid on bed as I gently slobbered all over her licking slurping mouth hoovering her back and front!!
after intense kissing and mouth hoovering her upper inner thighs and splitting those legs open YES YES IT'S MANGO TIME !! YUMMY YUM YUM YABA DABA DOO 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃! ! Ate and ate her delicious sweet juicy mango for ages and ages as she was groaning in delight as her minature chocolate flake bars were erect on her delicious chocolate muffins! !
Then on with rubber john on a very hard excited king cobra and entered her mango.. she was tight so drilled gently and incorporating lots of yummy yum yum yaba daba doo 😁😁😁😁dfk!!
For round 2 I took some milky way desert with me to put on her chocolate muffins and then lick off,  usually it's very thick and creamy, but this particular pot was runny, managed to apply some to her delicous chocolate muffins but the damn desert was dripping everywhere, I licked what I could, but it was getting messy so I just cleaned up before any further dripping mess and apologised to which the lady was perfectly fine..
Anyway continued to suck her delicous chocolate muffins and again had a very heavy helping of sensual yummy dfk and she sucked my king cobra off again with eye contact whilst I gently played with her very thick hair..
Then we done 69 my lizard tongue in her delicious yummy mango and her sucking my king cobra!!
Then she sat on my face whilst I slurped  gorged gently noshed her delicious sweet mango and at the same time playing with my king cobra till I released all his venom into a wet wipe!!

No clock watching at all
Super great time with a sexy hot honey!!

Attitude 10/10
Girlfriend experience 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8.7/10
Professional excellence 10/10
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

vt

Milky Way Dessert drizzled over Chocolate Muffins, I like your style!!  :D

I enjoyed my recent visit to Ana/Abella too...I managed to splash my homemade Milky Bar drizzle on her chin for a very happy ending!   ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 05:32:05 pm by vt »

Offline Brazilian Martian

« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 05:29:19 pm by Brazilian Martian »

vt

Quote from: Brazilian Martian
Since she does not have her face pics on her profile at present

She certainly is a strikingly beautiful girl if you like the mixed race look. Her features seemed even bolder in the flesh...or maybe it was her make-up on the day with big false lashes??

Offline Brazilian Martian

She certainly is a strikingly beautiful girl if you like the mixed race look. Her features seemed even bolder in the flesh...or maybe it was her make-up on the day with big false lashes??

To me shes a run of the mill skinny mixed race woman i see lots of them everyday in brixton   :hi:

vt

To me shes a run of the mill skinny mixed race woman i see lots of them everyday in brixton   :hi:

Be sure to let me know when any of them appear on AW then!  ;)   :D

buttermilkfriedchickenlov

Be sure to let me know when any of them appear on AW then!  ;)   :D

:drinks:

Offline Thepacifist

She is fit. Glad to hear you had a good time with her KT  :hi:

Offline bonapati

+1. Over hyped, over priced. Nothing special or extra. Not skinny. Skills were average.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

+1. Over hyped, over priced. Nothing special or extra. Not skinny. Skills were average.

A review would be appreciated given what you’ve said

Offline MrMatrix

Nice one KT. Already on my HL, will try and see her next week I think.  :thumbsup:

Offline Belgarion

Review of this experience then.

:rolleyes:

FlyingBreadMan

YBL is right now:  :dash: "told the idiot to keep it simple!"

Did you get a Scooby snack afterwards?

Offline king tarzan

Don't usually now a days go back for 2nd same mango helpings..
But had to see her again. .
Chancery lane about 1 minute from station. .
Spacious flat
Dressed in red lingerie,  instant dfk and warmed my cold hands up by grabbing and squeezing her golden butt!!

Licked her delicous mango for ages and ages git her really excited.. intense dfk and two pops!!

Yummy yum yum yaba daba doo 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😃😃😃😃😁😁😁😁

Offline king tarzan

saw her again.. my third time and  was YUMMY YUM YUM YABA DABA DOO :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

intense dfk.. two.. heavenly mango to enjoy.. sex was great...

the picture of her wearing the skimpy black skirt was what she was wearing!!
and no knickers underneath!! yummy!!!

really needed that to completely evaporate my horrid claryce experience..

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 02:57:49 pm by king tarzan »

Offline king tarzan

Has anyone seen her on AW anywhere??
Seen her on agency but £300 no thanks

Otherwise just memories..

Offline mrbang123

Has anyone seen her on AW anywhere??
Seen her on agency but £300 no thanks

Otherwise just memories..

Which agency is she working from now?

Offline AndromedaX

Which agency is she working from now?

Goes by Tamsin in Saucy London: External Link/Members Only
But their roster data management is all over the place. Some girls they update accordingly, some WGs that are long gone are still listed as available. Seems like they're very disorganised.

Offline mrbang123

But their roster data management is all over the place. Some girls they update accordingly, some WGs that are long gone are still listed as available. Seems like they're very disorganised.

Nice thanks, one hr £200 isn’t far off what she was doing before. Don’t know why KT is crying.

Offline king tarzan

Cheers 👍