Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: N.N.N. Birmingham  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Nashrox

As other reviewers have said lacklustre service - has you on stopwatch soon as you arrive (take note - takes at least 5mins to find her exact location) waste of dough look elsewhere.

Offline Jasonk71

Congratulations! You now have  a hat trick of reds

Offline Dark Vader

Don't think I've ever seen a one line review before. It's all there though so well done!

Offline pbrown355

I've seen her any times without the issues you've mentioned, so I can decide whether I visit in future.
but haven't been for a while. Any chance you can flesh out the points you've raised. Obviously finding the place will be easier because I've been before, but I've always had a straightforward, well delivered vanilla punt. Not White Knighting, genuinely asking
Thanks

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As other reviewers have said lacklustre service - has you on stopwatch soon as you arrive (take note - takes at least 5mins to find her exact location) waste of dough look elsewhere.
There needs to be at least some basic details to be a review, if you don't take notice of the guide - External Link/Members Only -
Hidden Image/Members Only

at least take notice of the instructions on the 'post new review' page.Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 08:03:14 am by daviemac »

Offline Dylanbob

Saw her back in the day.

Can't see her being at the top of anyone's top 5, but even back in the day for putting your dick in something reasonably attractive for 10 mins for £40 she was alright.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 01:43:47 am by Dylanbob »