Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The build up to a punt  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Matium

Do you find that in the hours leading up to a punt, you get a tinge of giddy excitement and anticipation as you can't help looking at yourself in the mirror, smiling and saying to yourself: "In a few hours, I'll be having Sex!".

The best WGs are the ones who are as equally excited to meet new guys as Clients.

The jaded WGs are the ones who shrug their shoulders and think "just another knob" that'll fill out their hours.

It'll be a sad day when the excitement surrounding Sex is lost and it is relegated to the world of the mundane.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 04:41:25 pm by Matium »

Offline sparktj

God, I so agree with that.  I wake up on the morning of a meet feeling like I did on Christmas Day when I was a boy.  Unbeatable feeling.

Offline cunnyhunt

The few punts I have are short notice (within an hour) so I do not have the build up.

I enjoy the spontaneous act.

Offline threechilliman

I always book well in advance so I can savour the build up. I wake early on the morning and then go through my pre-punt routines. As kick-off approaches I'm like a small boy with a new toy.....

vorian

I always book well in advance so I can savour the build up. I wake early on the morning and then go through my pre-punt routines. As kick-off approaches I'm like a small boy with a new toy.....

Yep, I am a "Puntday Prepper" as well and the anticipation and build up are well worth the effort.  :hi:

GeeWiz

Try not to or I end up with blue balls.  Or wasting a pop.

I do end up with a very clean house though as that fills the time and keeps my mind off of the main event.

Siadwel

I tend to go for same day punts, too. I prefer the spontaneity.

Offline PatrickCarnes

The build up is often the best feeling part of the routine of the punt and generates the most adrenalin.

Offline biker-boy

Pertinent topic.  'Ultimate Duo Day' has had to be delayed a week, after having been organised well over a month ago. Thankfully both are still available so no big disaster. I just need to purchase some Kevlar boxers in case of an uncontrollable pre-meeting explosion!

Offline threechilliman

Pertinent topic.  'Ultimate Duo Day' has had to be delayed a week, after having been organised well over a month ago. Thankfully both are still available so no big disaster. I just need to purchase some Kevlar boxers in case of an uncontrollable pre-meeting explosion!

Don't expect the earth my friend.......

Rochdull lad

I always book well in advance so I can savour the build up.

Me, too.

Do others of you remember the TV advert for Disneyland Paris, or Eurodisney or whatever it's called where neither the kids nor the Dad of the family can get to sleep the night before because "I'm so excited!"? :yahoo:

Well, that's me on the night before a punt!  Sad, innit?

Because I've had such a poor night's sleep the night before, the activity usually leaves me literally shagged out when I get on the train or bus home!  I've never slept through past my station or stop; but there's been a time or two when it's been close.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 08:41:17 pm by Rochdull lad »

Offline wazzockchops

90% of my punts are spur of the moment need to empty my sacks type of affairs. Only occasionally do I get my shit together enough to make arrangements for the future.

Toshiba

I get the buzz from choosing, booking, pruning, cleaning and then the butterflies

However im attached and im again gonna cool of for a bit, ive had 3 punts in a fortnight, im gonna have 1 more next week and that will be it for a while as i worry to death about sti's

Often the punt never lives up to the build up

Curious6705

Sometimes I'm excited, sometimes not. I punt because it's life enhancing but it's not like it's Christmas every day - for me that's just not real.

Offline webpunter

With a punt planned for perhaps a few days away then some things add to the excitement:

- when do i get in touch 1st ?
- when to knock one out ?
- when to get the gillette out ? Don't want any knicks/cuts on the day.  But also want things 'smooth as'

Amongst all the other pre planning required
These are then followed with general pre-match build up on the day
Love it !

SirFrank

I do enjoy the anticipation of the punt. It's also fair to say that I've had a few meets where the best part was the anticipation. The key though is not to over do it as you may well blow your nuts the minute you sink the pink

Offline threechilliman

It's also fair to say that I've had a few meets where the best part was the anticipation.

Like a bacon sandwich!

The key though is not to over do it as you may well blow your nuts the minute you sink the pink

Ease yourself through the first ten minutes is how I play it.

Offline CBPaul

It's not really until I get to the venue that the anticipation kicks in, I try to arrive early in case the traffic is a nightmare or I have trouble parking so I usually have at least 15 minutes to kill. Thoughts of the rapidly impending action then enter my head. As I tend to see new girls most of the time the thought of 'Christ I hope it's not a bait n switch and I'm going to greeted my Herman Munsters less attractive sister' enters my head too.

The pre-punt routine has become exactly that - a routine, so it stopped being exciting ages ago.

Offline wristjob

Do you find that in the hours leading up to a punt, you get a tinge of giddy excitement and anticipation as you can't help looking at yourself in the mirror, smiling and saying to yourself: "In a few hours, I'll be having Sex!".

The best WGs are the ones who are as equally excited to meet new guys as Clients.

I had a punt today. Phoned up, booked the girl an hour ahead of time. Jumped in the shower, got out, got ready, drove there, voila.

I didn't have a massive amount of expectation (actually I expected to be disappointed) but for various reasons booked her. Turns out she was amazing - in exactly the way you describe. No jaded cynicism at all, seemed like she was as excited as I was. Can't quite imagine she was but she seemed happy.

Drove home "in a few hours I'll be having a wank" :)

Offline webpunter

+1, nothing better - whilst still fresh in the mind :)

vorian

I had a punt today. Phoned up, booked the girl an hour ahead of time. Jumped in the shower, got out, got ready, drove there, voila.

I didn't have a massive amount of expectation (actually I expected to be disappointed) but for various reasons booked her. Turns out she was amazing - in exactly the way you describe. No jaded cynicism at all, seemed like she was as excited as I was. Can't quite imagine she was but she seemed happy.

Have you got a link for your unexpected good punt please.

Offline wristjob

Have you got a link for your unexpected good punt please.

Greedy guts - I'll post a review in a few days. That any good for ya?

Offline Daffodil

I can't help but feel that you guys who get so worked up and excited are a bit sad. It's just fucking a prossie. Is it any wonder they think so highly of themselves when guys are claiming they are unable to sleep the night before or acting like a kid on Christmas Day?

Offline threechilliman

Two very definite camps on this one - the last minuters and those who enjoy the punticipation!!! I'm very definitely a punticipator...

Offline wristjob

Two very definite camps on this one - the last minuters and those who enjoy the punticipation!!! I'm very definitely a punticipator...

I was thinking of starting a different thread on this - might do might not.

Anyway a few weeks ago I woke up on the monday horny as hell. I planned a punt that evening and  by the time i came to book the girl I wanted she was fully booked for the evening - no fun for me. there was a girl I really wanted to see working on the wednesday so wednesday comes and I go see her - but I wasn't really in the mood. I just don't get how you can book days/weeks ahead. That and I guess my tastes vary - sometimes I like one kind of girl, other days I want another.

pokenn

I don't get "excited" prior to the punt, but there is a pleasant anticipation. Especially now that I have got my pre-punt research and checks down to a fine art so I rarely get a bad punt, which wasn't the case when I started punting.

Offline threechilliman

Anyway a few weeks ago I woke up on the monday horny as hell. I planned a punt that evening and  by the time i came to book the girl I wanted she was fully booked for the evening - no fun for me. there was a girl I really wanted to see working on the wednesday so wednesday comes and I go see her - but I wasn't really in the mood. I just don't get how you can book days/weeks ahead. That and I guess my tastes vary - sometimes I like one kind of girl, other days I want another.

I have a feeling age and marital status might have something to do with which camp you're in. I don't have a particular type of girl, but all in my hotlist are in there for a reason. The risks of me not being in the mood are low a) because I'd shag all day every day if I could and b) the anticipation has me absolutely gagging for it by the time I get there!!

Offline Matium

The excitement is part of the fun of Sex.

We all need something special in our lives and Sex gives us that.

Offline anyfucker

When i am able to plan my time ahead then i will book someone to be as sure as possible of seeing them, if i left it to the day then many of the girls highly recommended here would already be booked up, as your first choice was above.

Offline wristjob

When i am able to plan my time ahead then i will book someone to be as sure as possible of seeing them, if i left it to the day then many of the girls highly recommended here would already be booked up, as your first choice was above.

She wasn't at 3pm when I called to see if she was working. At 6PM when I knew what time I would finish work she was. I guess a lot of what we prefer is down to what works best with other aspects of our lives.